N-Europe

Bioshock

KKOB

Anyone's LE order of Bioshock been processed at gameplay.co.uk? Mine still says "ordered", and I've heard some people's orders have been processed. I hope mine will processed, as I only have 12 quid in the bank. Although I do have a 100 pound overdraft agreement, so it should all be ok... right? :confused:

Yeah you should be fine if you have a 100 overdraft

oh and if anyones telling you there copy of Bioshock is being sent out from gameplay any earlyer than wednesday... there telling you lies i tell ya

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone's LE order of Bioshock been processed at gameplay.co.uk? Mine still says "ordered", and I've heard some people's orders have been processed. I hope mine will processed, as I only have 12 quid in the bank. Although I do have a 100 pound overdraft agreement, so it should all be ok... right? :confused:

Mines stil ordered, but now it it has a - instead of a actually despatch date, despite yesterday it saying 22-23/08/07.

FREAKY

I hope i get the LE else i'll be seriously pissed.

Guest Stefkov

When y'all say LE you mean the one with the Big Daddy Figurine? It's getting confusing with all of them.

My order is still ordered at gameplay also. I always get the email it's been sent after I recieve the game anyway so I'm not doubting I won't get it.

Cancelled that. Got me a pre-order on the one with the figurine at game.co.uk. Hopefully I got one.

Mines stil ordered, but now it it has a - instead of a actually despatch date, despite yesterday it saying 22-23/08/07.

FREAKY

I hope i get the LE else i'll be seriously pissed.

Yeah, I've got the same too, it's worrying isn't it? I think I'll give gameplay a call tomorrow morning, just to be sure my order's definitely placed. Mind you, they still have it up for sale, and surely they have their stock in by now...

I'll be really pissed off if I don't get the LE too, I've waited 3 years for this game!! :(

http://www.3ddownloads.com/RPG/Bioshock/Demos/BioShockPCDemo.zip

http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=2188

I think Fileplanet had it exclusive, but everywhere else seems to have it now. Those links have just gone up within the last hr, so speeds may be sluggish. It's also on a few torrent sites as well, but from what I was getting there, speeds are even more slower.

Hope that helps mate. :smile:

I see the GAMESPOT has done a Twilight Princess and awarded Bioshock with a score of 9.0, the fans aint happy :)

I can already hear the nerds crying:

"But the Gamerankings average NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

shut up...

Also, what

Somebody wants to visit another castle?

I see the GAMESPOT has done a Twilight Princess and awarded Bioshock with a score of 9.0, the fans aint happy :)

I said it once and i will say it again... Gamespot just do it for attention most of the time... but i couldnt careless what scores any games get.

WTF my order has changed

untitledkg5.jpg

Gameplay must be sending them out early! thats a first for them!

Gamespot ftl. 9.0? WTF!? ¬¬

Oh, and I've just played the PC demo, and it's amazing! Ok, so it's the same as the 360 demo, but the graphics are even more stunning and I think the controls feel so much better. The only downside is that I'm getting some screen tearing for some reason, most notably in areas with flashing lights. I'm sure I'll get used to it though. ^^

Everybody who preordered special edition bioshock (or legendary halo 3) before it was removed from gameplay.co.uk will get it. It was removed because it is out of stock/there was a limited supply. I was just talking to gameplay

Guest Stefkov

That's balls. I ordered the Collectors edition from game.co.uk a couple nights ago. It went to processing and now I've got an email saying the bank won't give them the money. Pissed off, there's plenty in there.

My £2.50 points thing hasnt been given back and the gamepaly one hasnt been cancelled. If they don't cancel it I'm gonna be pissed.

Feking hell, my gameplay oder is being picked. I can't be bothered going through sending it back again. Cna't be bothered spending £100 in so litte days. Fecking internet shopping.

Wait, you got AA and AF working? How the heck do you do that? O.o

I turned it on in the driver settings. I made a profile for Bioshock there.

Edit: I just read on the official forums that AA doesn't work on DirectX 9. I was seeing a difference in the cinematics, but it doesn't help for the ingame sections. I'll turn it off then :p

Everybody who preordered special edition bioshock (or legendary halo 3) before it was removed from gameplay.co.uk will get it. It was removed because it is out of stock/there was a limited supply. I was just talking to gameplay

Well that's good to hear, thanks for clearing that up for us. That means I'll definitely be getting the Bioshock LE and Halo 3 Legendary. :)

I turned it on in the driver settings. I made a profile for Bioshock there.

Edit: I just read on the official forums that AA doesn't work on DirectX 9. I was seeing a difference in the cinematics, but it doesn't help for the ingame sections. I'll turn it off then :p

Ah, that sucks. :/ Well, the jaggies aren't THAT bad, plus there's still AF, right?

Just downloaded the demo' date=' no AA settings. was i playing DX9? It did say DX effects on/off?

Ah well ran perfect either way.[/quote']

If you were playing on Windows XP you were using DirectX 9. If you have an 8x series card and are playing on Vista the game will use DirectX 10.