N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F***

west ham have blocked tevez from having a medical. This is sooooo complicated.

how do you work with somone when one party owns layers registration rights and another party owns his financial right? who do you talk to?

apparently this voronin dude is a class act for liverpool, thats 2 games hes prefoemed top class in and outshined torres.

Torres played 30-25 Minutes yesterday that has all he has played in the red of Liverpool so far.

Voronin played 2 games so far for Liverpool, Not full games might I add, in those two games he has performed very well, shown strength and good finishing.

To compare them both AT THIS stage is crazy considering Torres's season finished only a few weeks ago AND he has an ankle injury. What he did show though was glimpses of class, but it's in the league where it counts not friendlies in Switzerland.

I agree in one sense Voronin looks a pretty good player, I am deffinatly looking forward to seeing him play. People say he has been brought in to replace Fowler, to be honest I don't think thats the case at all, he looks much fitter, much more clinical then Robbie. However it isn't one rule for him and one for another but the pressure isn't on him it's on Torres and I believe he can and will perform

More like Arsenal were never bidding in the first place and the news papers made a bogus story to make the old bogus story look legit. :-/

Well last time we played Arsenal a Wenger was going bananas over Martins in the match day programme and about how much he rates him. He's also expressed his admiration for Oba in press conferences. Martins has a £13m buy out clause and Arsenal have just sold Henry - Why wouldn't he make an approach?

To be honest, I'd consider selling him for £13m, but if he wants to stay and improve that's a good sign.

Martins has a £13m buy out clause and Arsenal have just sold Henry - Why wouldn't he make an approach?.

Because we've signed Eduardo, and have Van Persie and Adebayor for our main strikers. Then we've also got Bendtner who I'm pretty excited about, I really hope he breaks into the first team.

oh dear lord why have we taken Kevin Lisbie on trial. I will be so pissed if we sign him, 16 goals in 155 apperances for Charlton ffs.

i have a better record than him.

iv scored 4 goals in around 40 competative matches.

*by competative i mean tournaments based on 11 a side since i was 14