NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

If I understand this right Heinze has a release clause of ~£7m, Liverpool have offered and Man U don't want to sell to them. Why don't Man U whisper in the ear of another club, get them to bid £7.1m and then immediately accept that offer?

The double standards on Gerrard striking the player in the face in the Feyernord match and not getting sent off the other day are atrocious.
It'll be Liverpool's special dispensation again, like wanting to be able to sign heinze after the transfer window closes, wanting to be in the Champs League without qualifying for it, being allowed to break the rules by signing Mascherano when he wasn't eligable to play for them...

I assume the same argument was used for Gerrard not being sent off as for all of the above, ie "But we're Liverpool..." :heh:

Of course there's similar 'allowances' for Man U as well, like the fudge over the Tevez deal when it's still clearly fucking dodgy. Just a bit of a "Cough cough, yeah if he moves to Man U that solves all the serious legal issues over his ownership, say no more about it."

If I understand this right Heinze has a release clause of ~£7m, Liverpool have offered and Man U don't want to sell to them. Why don't Man U whisper in the ear of another club, get them to bid £7.1m and then immediately accept that offer?

Surely if he has a release clause there is nothing Man U can do to stop him moving.

Its not an official release clause though, its just a letter to Heinzes agent from United saying if they recieve 7 million for him he can go.

News of the Baines transfer has vanished off Wigan's official site, rumour is he failed the medical.

The double standards on Gerrard striking the player in the face in the Feyernord match and not getting sent off the other day are atrocious. Rooney last pre season, accidently elbowed somebody trynna header the ball in a friendly and got red carded and missed the first 3 games of the season.

If Gerrard doesnt get punished, something is fucked up

What right does a club which houses cheats such as Ronaldo, Rooney, used to house thugs like Roy Keane to lecture and complain about other clubs.

Put your own house in order before ours.

Anyway The Father came home from an meeting at Anfield...The New Stadium's pitch is going to be 13M Below Ground Level and will open up at a capacity of 76,000. The "shovel in the dirt" is going to take place this season with something structually visible taking place next season.

13 Fucking Metres...

*Wanks*

What right does a club which houses cheats such as Ronaldo, Rooney, used to house thugs like Roy Keane to lecture and complain about other clubs.

Put your own house in order before ours.

Anyway The Father came home from an meeting at Anfield...The New Stadium's pitch is going to be 13M Below Ground Level and will open up at a capacity of 76,000. The "shovel in the dirt" is going to take place this season with something structually visible taking place next season.

13 Fucking Metres...

*Wanks*

Wow 13 whole metres below sea level thats amazing now your stadium truly will be the best in the world[/sarcasm]

Wow 13 whole metres below sea level thats amazing now your stadium truly will be the best in the world[/sarcasm]

Its fucking awesome isn't it:D

Oh well I'll leave you with that thought

What happens if it rains really bad in Liverpool.. 13m below ground level means the rain will just collect on the pitch.

News of the Baines transfer has vanished off Wigan's official site, rumour is he failed the medical.

Wouldnt be a suprise given hes currently out with a hamstring injury. He'll still sign for them though.

Wow 13 whole metres below sea level thats amazing now your stadium truly will be the best in the world

I heard it's going to be so big once they add the extension to accomodate Jamie Carraghers monsterous cock that it's going to be declared as a new country and Liverpool are going to win the World Cup.

Just to give you an idea of the scale of the size of how immense it is and just why it is going to be bigger and have more people in it than China, if you printed out every post Ant has made on it, scrumpled them up and threw them into the stadium you could nearly fit them all inside.

Because Heinze would be able to speak to any club that met the release clause. If several clubs met the agreed fee Heinze would be at liberty to choose where he went, and United wouldn't have a say in the matter. But as has been said, it's not an official clause in his contract, merely a letter promising he can leave for £6.8m. So it's all very complicated. I hope we get him though.

Totally unrelated, but I also think you're the biggest wanker on N-E. And there are a hell of a lot of wankers on here. So congratulations :bowdown:

Totally unrelated, but I also think you're the biggest wanker on N-E. And there are a hell of a lot of wankers on here. So congratulations :bowdown:

Excellent, I think you're a complete cock stain as well. Would you like to meet for a pint to discuss it, assuming you can get into a pub? You are still in Durham aren't you?

Gerrard shud be banned

Oh get over yourself. So he gave some fucking Dutch t**t a bit of a slap, what's the problem?

Yeah but this fella was asking for a smack, I don't see the problem myself.

Personally I think Stevie has gone a bit soft in recent seasons. Hopefully now we'll see a return to the likes of this:

_38621223_gertack300.jpg

Nice one Stevie la

And I know right now Fields if Wayne Rooney slapped somebody in the face in pre-season (whether they deserved it or not), you would be jumping right on the bandwagon and asking for a ban.

But Rooney is a fat ugly bastard.

Wind up or not, that response proves that this is not even worth trynna maturely discuss with you. Your just an idiot.

You talk with a lot of sense Hobbzinio :awesome:

Just saw that Gerrard thing, and it kinda shows the double standards in football. It's a shame there's no consistancy.

Fulham new boy Lee Cook has made a donation to Queens Park Rangers in an attempt to financially help his former club.

Cook left Loftus Road for Craven Cottage last month as he made the move up to the Premier League.

The 25-year-old is thought to have made a donation in the region of £250,000 to the club he supported as a boy.

"Rangers are struggling for money and, as everyone knows, I'm a boyhood Rangers fan," Cook told the London Evening Standard.

"The club were saying that not enough money had been paid for me. I said 'I'll give you 10 per cent of the sale'.

"It was totally my decision - there was no pressure from anyone. The transfer was agreed but I don't want to see them hard up."

Cook is looking forward to life in England's top flight with Fulham.

"These are exciting times at Fulham," Cook added. "They had a strong squad but they have spent more than £20million in the summer, which shows ambition."

In the days of the baby Bentleys I have to say that is pretty awesome by Lee Cook.

The double standards on Gerrard striking the player in the face in the Feyernord match and not getting sent off the other day are atrocious. Rooney last pre season, accidently elbowed somebody trynna header the ball in a friendly and got red carded and missed the first 3 games of the season.

If Gerrard doesnt get punished, something is fucked up

You're completely right. Don't know why the Liverpool fans in this thread are being so uptight about it.

In the days of the baby Bentleys I have to say that is pretty awesome by Lee Cook.

He was a complete wanker when he left Watford.