Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, just thought I'd state an opinion here.

I have absolutely no problem with any ones sexuality, if it floats your boat, do what makes you happy.

But I have a huge problem with homosexuals that think its a great idea to state their orientation at every oppertunity possible. Is there any one on forums that are like this?

Except for Zac Efron....

Ok I will shutup now :)

That proves our point lol.

I have absolutely no problem with any ones sexuality, if it floats your boat, do what makes you happy.

But I have a huge problem with homosexuals that think its a great idea to state their orientation at every oppertunity possible. Is there any one on forums that are like this?

I think everyone get's pissed of with that tbh.

Well I'm only out to about 5 people :/

So i don't really get chance to, but I wouldn't be like that anyway, they make me cringe, really bad.

I don't think I'm camp, I just like hanging with girls rather than boys, and doing girly stuff. But I'm not "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" kinda gay if you get me :heh:

Right firstly, I have absolutely no problem with anyones sexuality either, if you're straight, then cool, do what makes you happy.

Now, I'd like to think of myself as masculine enough that you wouldn't know I was gay unless I told you. I find poofy camp queens horrible to look/hear/speak to and I try to avoid it at almost every occasion.

However, they have every right to go on about their sexuality, just as straights have every right to show off their sexuality by snogging in the street, on the bus whaver. Yes I hate it when gay lads go on about it, but they're entitled to do it.

Going bed now, *yawn*. I will look tomorrow for you motion. Been entertaining. x

Fresh, hang on 5 minutes. Trust me, it'll be worth it. Ok?

I don't think I'm camp, I just like hanging with girls rather than boys, and doing girly stuff. But I'm not "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" kinda gay if you get me :heh:

I think thats what I'm like (/ I don't do girly stuff).

I'm just naturally a bit camp. I'm not like "O. M. G. You look gorgeous girlfriend!" camp though.

I think thats what I'm like (/ I don't do girly stuff).

I'm just naturally a bit camp. I'm not like "O. M. G. You look gorgeous girlfriend!" camp though.

Haha, yeah I know what you mean.

And by girly stuff I mean I don't like football or stuff like that, I go Stage School and love that side of stuff.

{pics moved to hot people thread}

Haha, yeah I know what you mean.

And by girly stuff I mean I don't like football or stuff like that, I go Stage School and love that side of stuff.

Hmmm, I wonder if there's a difference between being girly and being camp.

Oi. What did I say?

Adminey Word

If you want to discuss sexuality and types and preferences and all that then thats fine. If you want to use a picture to examplify it (as long as the text and talk is more than the pic) then thats fine but we have a hot people thread so use that you mooses.

I mean seriously, this place is turning into a spamfest every night.

Ha ha, not sure which one if my favourite. Probably 2 and 3. But 1 is great as well

Oi. What did I say?

Oh sorry mate, didn't see that. I'll move them over to the Hot people thread... although, isn't it the same thing, regardless of where the photo is posted? What difference does it make if it's here or there?

Oi. What did I say?

Just put them into the hot people thread.

I'm most definitly not camp. I don't think anyone knows I'm Bi (they haven't asked) and I don't think they'll guess. I don't try and not act camp, I'm just plain not camp in the slightest.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!