Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right Takeo. Your doing a grand job on them so far. Keep it up!

I'm bloody not, still haven't had sex in months . . . and now i have that 2000 word essay and a resit to keep me busy . . .

Surfer dudes are typically classed as 'pretty boys', which isn't what I go for at all. Why have a bloke act like a girlie? But as you say, differing tastes.

Gospel according to Motion, Hail!

Another person I can't stand : Freddie Ljungberg, though I do know Takeo likes him.

Another person I can't stand : Freddie Ljungberg, though I do know Takeo likes him.

He's alright, his cheekbones are legendary. . . as is his . . .

Surfer dudes are typically classed as 'pretty boys', which isn't what I go for at all. Why have a bloke act like a girlie? But as you say, differing tastes.

wow i totally agree with 2 of you. Nah sorr I just don't go for them. I think hey are just too 'clean' shall we say. Everyone likes a big dirty rugby player:)

Most pro footballers are ugly mugs.

Wayne Rooney is the ugliest footballer I have ever seen i remember sky 1 had the show called; the sexiest football players* none of them were great whereas if you had the same thing for rugby.......different story

At least me and Takeo agree.

I also think Emo guys are hot, but not TOO over the top. For example Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy *drools again*

see very very different tastes lol. Opposites I'd say.

*shudder* emo, yuk. A man needs to be a man!

I think we have similiar tastes cause that's exactly what i have been saying for years:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!