Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

*Pictures The Olsen Twins Experimenting*

I'm going to Hell

Here's one for you. I know everyone is different but generally, when people are younger, age gaps make lots of difference but as you get older I think less so. Was just thinking about how some of my gay friends at school went out with guys MUCH older than them. Any thoughts?

Age ain't nothing but A number no matter what sexuality you are...

Of course their are exceptions, with people old enough to be their Grandparent!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Pictures The Olsen Twins Experimenting*

I'm going to Hell

Age ain't nothing but A number no matter what sexuality you are...

Of course their are exceptions, with people old enough to be their Grandparent!

We all are, my son. It's what I think about all day, the Olsen twins. Y'know, and work 'n stuff.

Just stop it. Juding on taste, stereotyping, nicknames, insults blah blah blah. I have better things to do.

And if you see this hobz yes you've been banned because your input was not exactly constructive.

When gay boys go out with older men it's often for money. :p

Or, in the case of several people I know, they lacked a father figure and are consantly subconciously needing to fill the void. They need to be protected and looked after.

When gay boys go out with older men it's often for money. :p

I think you've got that back to front, after all it's not the old men making the money, is it?

Also on the age thing, I can understand gays wanting an equal age of consent, but why are/were some gays campaigning for their age of consent to be lowered to something like 14?

I think you've got that back to front, after all it's not the old men making the money, is it?

That's what he said.

Also on the age thing, I can understand gays wanting an equal age of consent, but why are/were some gays campaigning for their age of consent to be lowered to something like 14?

First I've heard about that.

The age of consent is the same for straights and gays at the moment right?

Don't we all..... :wink:

And regard to the 14 thing, that ridiculous.

Nope! I literally think I would hate it :/ ah well good its never going to happen unless I get raped or get a gf who ties me up and uses toys or go to a barrymoore house party!

First I've heard about that.

The age of consent is the same for straights and gays at the moment right?

Maybe you weren't as up on current affairs a few years back, the age of consent is the same now, but before it was equalized there were gay activists campaigning for a lower age.

Don't we all..... :wink:

And regard to the 14 thing, that ridiculous.

I agree, but it doesn't stop 50-60 year old gay men picking up school age rent boys.

I think its pointless changing the law.

There's no problem at the moment because teenagers are rarely apprehended for having sex with other underage teenagers, but significantly older people are.

The system works fine IMO, unless you're unlucky (like that 17 year old guy who got 3 years in prison for receiving head from a 15 year old girl)

No, but it was implied.

It's often the case when somebody is trying to defend something for them to point the finger elsewhere.

No, you accused a certain group of people, I made it clear that it was men both gay and straight that are guilty of child molesting. Hence, I didn't generalise and point fingers at one group, you did.

Believe me I'm not trying to defend ANYONE who targets boys and girls under the age of consent.