Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sort of stuff in this thread. There's children on this forum, you know.

If there was a no-swearing policy on this forum I would agree with you.

Seeing as I can type fucking shit-wanking fucktoad without anyone batting an eyelid, I don't think this forum can be classified as child-friendly.

If there was a no-swearing policy on this forum I would agree with you.

Seeing as I can type fucking shit-wanking fucktoad without anyone batting an eyelid, I don't think this forum can be classified as child-friendly.

Swearing is fine, I have no problem with that. In fact, I deplore the draconian swear filter that won't let us say **** or ****. It's the year 2007 for fuck sake!

Do any of you have a preference when it comes to race?

Not to be racist or anything, but (in general) I'm just not interested in black guys.

I think I'm naturally attracted to caucasian guys.

Same, but then I only really like guys with dark hair.

Do any of you have a preference when it comes to race?

Not to be racist or anything, but (in general) I'm just not interested in black guys.

I think I'm naturally attracted to caucasian guys.

Black women don't really interest me. Theres like something inside me that isn't attracted to them.

People if you don't like a thread or have problems with whats in them.. don't visit them. If they clearly are breaking the rules, a mod will say so and do something about. No need to argue on the forum, a pm would do just fine?

I think I have a thing for asian girls. I don't know why but japanese/ chinese girls are so fecking hot O.o

Guest dynastygal
I don't know too much about female to male transexuals, but a shemale gets one the natural way, from birth.

You're thinking of a hermaphrodite.

That's right, born a male and through hormones and/or surgery have an almost full sex change.

Sorry darling, you're not my type.

Blah, I get confused between them all.

Anyways, as for race preference I don't really have any, although I do like most asian guys/girls.

Guest dynastygal
asians? strange attraction.. I would like any race bar the asians just dont find them attractive.

I just find the majority of the young boys in the bands, and girls cute for some reason....

Race preferance? Erm, a Black woman does nothing for me, but with a guy it does. (In the sense that it doesn't matter what race they are etc if that makes sense).

Dark hair is better, for sure.

black guys are very hot at times. skin colour doesnt matter to me.

I just find the majority of the young boys in the bands, and girls cute for some reason....

cool cool. asian girls are adorably cute:)

Guest dynastygal

Yeah...it's like you could just hug them...they're so adorable.

What I find odd, though, is I've had a few Indian guys come on to me...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!