Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

i dont *think* i've ever kissed a girl (do NOT drink russian vodka :shakehead: ) ... i guess i'm still undecided there - well not undecided, just generally open to suggestion.

i'd feel likd of strange about saying i was bi since i've never gone with anyone of the same sex as myself, so i'm sticking with "straight" as a definition for now...but i have to agree, i dont think you HAVE to experience both sides before you "decide" upon your sexuality - or, what to label yourself, anyway..

i mean - i havent tried setting myself on fire but i'm preeety sure it's not for me, cheers. (if i wanna know what it's like i suppose i'll ask rok? :wink: ^^)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean - i havent tried setting myself on fire but i'm preeety sure it's not for me, cheers. (if i wanna know what it's like i suppose i'll ask rok? :wink: ^^)

Did it once by accident, fire breathing when drunk really isn't a good idea, luckily someone threw a blanket over me and put it out pretty much straight away, so the burns weren't too bad.

Did it once by accident, fire breathing when drunk really isn't a good idea, luckily someone threw a blanket over me and put it out pretty much straight away, so the burns weren't too bad.

see, i knew you'd come through for me ^__^

Do you see them as both equally attractive? Do you have a preference? What kind of guys/girls is the typical bi person into? etc

Erm, I don't see them as equally attractive, no. Sometimes it's more one way, sometimes more the other. Though in the end it's more the person, not whether they're a girl or a guy.

I'm proof of that.

Yes, we get it. We get it because you tell us a billion times a day.

We get that you don't find men attractive, so do millions of straight guys. We get it and we don't care.

Kissing guys is fun!

Hope you're feeling better, you seemed a bit down a while ago

Yes, we get it. We get it because you tell us a billion times a day.

We get that you don't find men attractive, so do millions of straight guys. We get it and we don't care.

What, you mean just like you go on a million times a day about how sick you are of me?

I suppose you have someone to care about that though, don't you?

What, you mean just like you go on a million times a day about how sick you are of me?

I suppose you have someone to care about that though, don't you?

He's only sick of you because you keep posting about how everyone is getting annoyed with you because of your "sexual adventures". I speak probably for most people when I say that I'm not annoyed with what you do in your own home, in private.

I am annoyed about you constantly claiming that people are having a go at you for that. If you want people to not have a go at you, then don't complain that they are.

He's only sick of you because you keep posting about how everyone is getting annoyed with you because of your "sexual adventures". I speak probably for most people when I say that I'm not annoyed with what you do in your own home, in private.

I am annoyed about you constantly claiming that people are having a go at you for that. If you want people to not have a go at you, then don't complain that they are.

Doesn't work that way.

I have a problem with rokhed discussing his disturbing sexual activities anywhere on N-E, but I suppose if he really has to, he can do it in this thread which, afterall, is the sexuality thread. Unfortunately I doubt many other people will agree as they probably aren't as accepting and tolerant as me.

So, let me get this right: you think the best way to stop people having a go at you about your constant whining about being had a go at is to whine some more.

Good luck with that - you're gonna need it. :nono:

No, I think the best way to stop people constantly having a go at me, is for them to bite their lips, then I'd have no reason to point out that fact.

I have a problem with rokhed discussing his disturbing sexual activities anywhere on N-E, but I suppose if he really has to, he can do it in this thread which, afterall, is the sexuality thread. Unfortunately I doubt many other people will agree as they probably aren't as accepting and tolerant as me.

I have a problem with rokhed discussing his disturbing sexual activities anywhere on N-E

:indeed:

Yeah, really tolerant...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!