NEurope

I would like to take this opportunity to say I very much admire Rokhed and his openess.

I have a friend who is in the wrong body but has made the decision not to change the outside so as to not complicate life for his children, (they're around 6 and 10). He has divorced from his first wife and is engaged to another one of my friends.

He has his children every other weekend and shares them on holidays. When they're not there he dresses as the opposite sex and I must say looks very pretty when he does. He's one of the nicest people I know and is, like Rokhed, very open to discussion about his situation. I wanted to know more about gender dysmorphia (i think that's the correct term) so as not to be ignorant and be able to explain the subject to others as to make them less ignorant as well.

Anyway I'm rambling now but I respect Rokhed and wish you the very best and hope you do anything you need to make you happy, which as I've read on here, in the past you really haven't.

Cheers, there's way too much ignorance in the world.

Seems I may be losing another friend to this monogomy bug. Urgh. Hate it when people get into relationships and they lose all sense of other people.

Heavens forbid they pursue their own happiness rather than be there purely for your amusement.

"Future bf" is coming back of holiday tomorrow, stopping over again I think ^_^

*Happy for you*

Heavens forbid they pursue their own happiness rather than be there purely for your amusement.

I don't mind happiness and I do ultimatly wish my friends find happiness but the snark comes from the abandonment (think this summer has given me abandonment issues...) that new relationships seem to bring and the way some of my coupley friends look down at me for not doing the same.

Ultimatly I want my friends to be happy and I don't mind how they find it. Just want the feeling to be mutual.

In defence of Ashley: there's little worse than a two headed couple beast. In the wild it's a truly destructive creature.

In defence of Ashley: there's little worse than a two headed couple beast. In the wild it's a truly destructive creature.

We call it the "Ben and Katie Club" after a couple at our school who would finish each others sentences, never be seen apart, wait for each other outside DURING classes and scowl mercilessly at anyone who tried to speak when they were having a quiet talk.

There' nothing wrong with couples, but couples that are entirely indistinguishable from one another are scary.

Pride tomorrooowwww *does happy dance*

And boy i'm seeing will be round tonight again *does happy dance parte deux*

And might be staying at his on Friday *happy dance parte trois*

And might have a threesome this weekend

And will be going to Gran Canaria curtsey of my friend, so my plane virginity will be snatched soon after my Pride virginity.

*happy dance*

Rudies? You crazy kids and your sayings.

Ha, I remembered this girl saying it from ages ago, and I just thought about it, and decided it sounded more innocent :heh:

Rudies? What the hell is that? Dam I feel old and not gay but mostly old.

Oh shit I see its not a specific sex act its just a euphamism now I feel old not gay and stupid.

rudies ^___^

god DAMMIT i missed the tokyo gay pride parade >_<!!

i really wanted to go to that.... *sulks*

in other news ~ and in a vague attempt at taking rez's advice from last night (when i couldnt sleeeep!) i was watching the L word last night. started watching it after being bullied by my bosses at one of the schools i work at... i'm only on season two now, but does anyone else watch it??

in other news ~ and in a vague attempt at taking rez's advice from last night (when i couldnt sleeeep!)

Ohhhhh yeaaah.

started watching it after being bullied by my bosses at one of the schools i work at... i'm only on season two now, but does anyone else watch it??

That doesnt sound good? Bullying? Eep!

Stopped at Marcus' house again last night, and this time we did rudies ^_^

Ooooft was nice.

Yay for Triforce! Are you walking funny? ;)

i meant that my bosses constantly insisted i start watching the series - not that they bullied me about being ginger or anything :smile:

disclaimer: i am not ginger.

But if you were ginger....he'd/she'd bully you?

Ill admit, it doesn't sound an ideal situation. Especially if one is ginger, which you are not.

i meant that my bosses constantly insisted i start watching the series - not that they bullied me about being ginger or anything :smile:

disclaimer: i am not ginger.

Nothing wrong with being ginger, I'm ginger by choice.

Stopped at Marcus' house again last night, and this time we did rudies ^_^

Ooooft was nice.

That is possibly the worst euphamism I have ever heard.

My bitch of a step sister has grassed me and marcus up...

Looks unlikely that I will be able to stop at his anymore, or him stopping here :/

Which was only a convenience thing anyway as we live a good 45 minute walk from each other.

Arghhhh.

:(

My bitch of a step sister has grassed me and marcus up...

Looks unlikely that I will be able to stop at his anymore, or him stopping here :/

Which was only a convenience thing anyway as we live a good 45 minute walk from each other.

Arghhhh.

:(

Jeez, that sucks! Why did she go and do that?!

Manchester Pride starts today!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And i'm going to the gayest place on earth a week on saturday, losing my flight virginity and going to Gran Canaria. Only just learnt where it is! Who knew it was off the west coast of Africa?!

Jeez, that sucks! Why did she go and do that?!

Cuz shes a fucking whore.

Well, because whenever she has boyfriends shes not allowed to stay over, so now shes depriving me of it.