Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off-Topic : Takeo I just made this. Was testing out some new brushes and I really like it! Up to you but I'm loving these new brushes!

testtakeocb6.png

Matching avatar? lmao!

Sure i'll stick it on, i happen to like the colour ^_^ woot!

Edit: Ooooo tis pretty-ness. Cheers!

Seriously kicking off on Hells Kitchen, I'm fucking shocked. Jim just called him self "Heterosexual and normal" and called Brain a "Shirt-lifter". Wow. Prick.

Fecking toser!

GLA target 1a on our newly devised mission to make the UK a libral state free of chavs

Was watching that! what does shirt-lifter actually mean?

A negative term for a homosexual man who chooses not to reveal his sexual orientation however Jim seemed to use it for Brian who clearly doesn't hide his orientation.

Also Jims been kicked out for saying what he did and damn right too.

A negative term for a homosexual man who chooses not to reveal his sexual orientation however Jim seemed to use it for Brian who clearly doesn't hide his orientation.

Also Jims been kicked out for saying what he did and damn right too.

Its disgusting to be honest. No one deserves that kind of abuse.

I used to fancy Jim Davidson actually. Bet he's one of those homophobes who secretely have a deep desire to take it up the arrrrrrseeee....

edit: actually reading a couple of stories it seems he's probably not that homophobic. Bet he still likes it though. :P

You confuse me sometimes. But then that's easily done.

Should try being in my head.

But as I see it. If you fall off the horse you need to get back on it to truely get over it.

Its kinda like how I realised, no matter how much it may hurt my mother, I need to tell Dick how much I despise him for me to ever find inner happiness.

Same kind of thing. (in my mind)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!