NEurope

i can never imagine tits being that heavy, i mean, i know they are but i guess its just how gravity defying we are led to belive they are.

then again, i can never imagine them producing milk. seems so wrong.

The magic of a decent bra :heh:

30G! God that's gonna cause back-aches...

Seriously though guys, how important is a nice rack to you on a women? Or are you more of an ass man? or neither :o

I like a nice set of hips myself, but I enjoy the female form in all it's bountiful variations.

I'm probably a legs man, with a woman. The ass doesn't bother me that much (completely different matter with a guy, lol), and huge boobs really aren't a turn on tbh but then again, neither are tiny ones. But yeah, legs.

Many men like the idea of having a woman with large breasts. Some even fantasise of ladies with HOOOGE, yet disturbing, racks where the bewbs are bigger than the woman's head. (Fetishes are fucking weird things, aren't they?)

These same chaps are the ones would prefer a woman who has a DD cup or bigger. And they'd probably be fickle enough to turn down "the one" unless she had a boob job to make them such a size.

As I'm almost nearly desperate to get myself a lady partner, I'm not fussed about their chest size just so long as they like me. :(

Im gay, but I do like to see some curves on a woman.

A defined chin on a guy does it for me....LOL

Or a nice bum ;)

Im gay, but I do like to see some curves on a woman.

A defined chin on a guy does it for me....LOL

Or a nice bum ;)

For a guy, a nice bum is needed. It's not just optional, it's a requirement. :p

A curvy woman does it for me everytime. She's got to have a nice butt and decent-sized boobs. She's got to have a great pair of legs too. But if she has beautiful, sparkling eyes, then I'm in love, hahaha.

For me a guy has beautiful eyes and I'm pretty much all his.

Nice hair helps too. :heh:

I've never got the whole thing about eye's personally, I'm not sure why tbh. One thing I don't like is the whole androgynous look thing. No idea how to describe what I'm saying..if I could show you a picture of a guy in my year at college (that would be a little stalkerish also :p) you would see what I mean. He looks like a mix between Peter from Heroes, and Nate from Gossip Girl...*daydreams*...I'm digressing again, aren't I?

That = perfect looking guy.

--

Agreed on the curvyish part. A stick thin woman just isn't attractive at all.

He looks like a mix between Peter from Heroes, and Nate from Gossip Girl...*daydreams*...I'm digressing again, aren't I?

dare i mention that i have a slight look as if thouse two had got it on. more like the heros blokes but with softer features, and a kick ass goate

dare i mention that i have a slight look as if thouse two had got it on. more like the heros blokes but with softer features, and a kick ass goate

:o

I await (screw that, demand) pictures in the User Image thread so I can see proof, unless you've posted in there before and I've missed it completely?

How the fuck did i end up in this relationship?!

I dunno, but it's fun for a change :)

:o

I await (screw that, demand) pictures in the User Image thread so I can see proof, unless you've posted in there before and I've missed it completely?

i did post one, but i was pressed as jack sparrow.

i'll look for one now. though in all liklyness, i'm wrong and look nothing like either

30G! God that's gonna cause back-aches...

Seriously though guys, how important is a nice rack to you on a women? Or are you more of an ass man? or neither :o

Breast are only really good for a quick rub or suck... But ASS... ASS is so versitile. ^^ Nothing like getting straddled or grinded by a a nice round booty against your crotch-regions. (Unleash the brotha in this biatch!)

i did post one, but i was pressed as jack sparrow.

i'll look for one now. though in all liklyness, i'm wrong and look nothing like either

Haha, okay, I await too see if it's true or not. If it is, prepare to be stalked. A lot.

ok, so had a quick comparison and can conclude two things.

1. i'm fairly sure i was wrong

2. i dont look the same in photos as in the mirror.

for ease of reference i'l post picture here

n1617900005_6604_7929.jpg

edit.

i'm the one in the middle

edit 2.

im not a terminator, thats red eye in the photo, seems to be caused by contact lenses

Haha! I love how you said "2. i dont look the same in photos as in the mirror." and "I'm the one in the middle". I laughed rather hard.

There is a slight resemblance to Nate, if you look at a picture of him at the same angle. (I was sad enough to check google images).

its only from the right angle mind, though the best clebrity comparison ive had before was kryton or bulbasaure. my fiends are dicks.

its only from the right angle mind, though the best clebrity comparison ive had before was kryton or bulbasaure. my fiends are dicks.

Bulbasaure? Lol! Jesus, I'd smack my mate if they said that. :p Rest assured, you look nothing like Bulbasaure.

I suppose I'm going to have to go back to stalking the guy in my year now. Good times, good times...Actually, wierd story. I was talking to a girl outside my geography class, and that guy comes over and says something about what we were talking about. I literally just froze, it was so utterly awkward. I felt like screaming a few seconds later.:red:

i felt bad for the gay guy at college who fancied me. he flirted, but i could only be friendly in return.

still, least some one at college fancied me:p