N-Europe

my bf broke up with me and stole my car

shiiit, i had such a bad day today. where to start...well, i guess i'll start at the beginning, i was making my lunch for the day (salad - I'm kind of trying to lose some weight - looong story) and i get a call from my mom saying that someone stole my car. and I was just like 'damn' so i finished making my lunch really quick and I put in some Rolos for desert (they melted in my car by lunch - fuck~) and I come outside and see a note sitting on the ground where my car was and it was basically from my bf telling me what was going on (which was that basically he stole my car) so I drove to work and when I got there there was a mouse sitting on my computer, not like on the keyboard on anything but like on top of the monitor! I ttly screamed and just punch it and before I knew it my boss comes over and says 'why did you punch your monitor?' and I said 'get off my f~ing case! I've had a lousy day all day today' and he goes '...its 6:50am..." and I go ' I"m sick I need to go home' and he's like 'fine but don't bother coming back' and i'm like 'fine I won't' and I drove home and posted on the internet all day.

shiiit, i had such a bad day today. where to start...well, i guess i'll start at the beginning, i was making my lunch for the day (salad - I'm kind of trying to lose some weight - looong story) and i get a call from my mom saying that someone stole my car. and I was just like 'damn' so i finished making my lunch really quick and I put in some Rolos for desert (they melted in my car by lunch - fuck~) and I come outside and see a note sitting on the ground where my car was and it was basically from my bf telling me what was going on (which was that basically he stole my car) so I drove to work and when I got there there was a mouse sitting on my computer, not like on the keyboard on anything but like on top of the monitor! I ttly screamed and just punch it and before I knew it my boss comes over and says 'why did you punch your monitor?' and I said 'get off my f~ing case! I've had a lousy day all day today' and he goes '...its 6:50am..." and I go ' I"m sick I need to go home' and he's like 'fine but don't bother coming back' and i'm like 'fine I won't' and I drove home and posted on the internet all day.

This is why you don't date men.

The rolo incident was integral into the whole day becoming a fiasco I believe.

I mean it would definitly upset me if everything else had happened.

i know right!~ I didn't end up eating them because they melted in my car (like I said) and when I opened the package it look like a turd. and I was just like 'fuck this, this looks like human excrement'. damn, such a lousy day.

it's a loooooong story

What has happened to you today is really, really crap. But, we're all here for you to pour your heart out to. There's no use giving us some of the story, and then saying "oh, I cant be bothered to tell you the rest."

Can you see how this is all a bit pointless? Give us some details!

What has happened to you today is really, really crap. But, we're all here for you to pour your heart out to. There's no use giving us some of the story, and then saying "oh, I cant be bothered to tell you the rest."

Can you see how this is all a bit pointless? Give us some details!

or most of the people are just plain nosey...

anyways.. i hope your days get better! ive had pretty sucky days but this sounds really bad!

*hug*

i got hit by a car last night and when i said i was going to pres charges he gave my his car instead

jk yall but seriously i brought some shit last night and just lit it up right while the doctor was talking to me becuz i dont give a fuuck~ he just looked at me lik what are you doing and i stared straight up back and him with my eyes all crazy like that and then i blew a bunch of mj smoke up in his face and then he got all high and started flipping out and stole somebodys car lol so i called him this morning to ask if i could use his car.

i got hit by a car last night and when i said i was going to pres charges he gave my his car instead

jk yall but seriously i brought some shit last night and just lit it up right while the doctor was talking to me becuz i dont give a fuuck~ he just looked at me lik what are you doing and i stared straight up back and him with my eyes all crazy like that and then i blew a bunch of mj smoke up in his face and then he got all high and started flipping out and stole somebodys car lol so i called him this morning to ask if i could use his car.

Oh right, then did a giant mutant chicken walk in the room and give you a lecture on how to lay eggs?