N-Europe

The Who?

Wesley

I know the music thread got closed so I don't know if this is... maybe... trimming the bum hair too close to the hole?

But, who here is seeing The Who? On their little never-ending-until-another-band-member-dies tour?

I'm off this Saturday but I don't even listen to them that much. Just to see what the fuss is about and to have a bit of fun. Anyone else been/going?

P.S. If you're going to post saying, "The Who suck." Then just don't and maybe you'll save yourself some valuable time in your life.

I'm going to the KC Stadium tomorrow too. Got two tickets for £40. Not bad. I'm hoping its amazing.

Hey I might bump into you. The Stadium only holds about 7 people so I'm sure I'll bump into you.

Yeah, so they were excellent. I can't believe they're over 60, they had so much energy on stage and they were performing so well.

Oddly, one of the best parts of the show was the CGI and video clips used in the background, especially during Who Are You and the Elvis montage during Good Looking Boy was brilliant as well.

I'll probably write a more detailed review after I get up (I'll have to go to sleep first :P), I'm still really pumped from the concert.

The Who are in my Top 5 favourite bands, and I only have 2 of their CDs : The Ultimate Collection and Endless Wire. Will buy some of their earlier albums soon. I do adore Endless Wire, even tho around 40% of it, is just a repeat of the first half of the album. Enjoy the concert!