N-Europe

StarCraft II

Calza

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come play! come play!

Me and my buddy Stuart will be unleashing a bit of an rts multiplayer bonanza in a few weeks, so keep wc3 involved. We'll be on starcraft, wc3 and dawn of war I think. booya!

I'll keep my RTS itch scratched, focusing on WC3 and SC as i can't get dawn of war for mac, which reminds me i need to give that game to a lucky friend of mine, dunno who yet though . . .

What, no CnC games in that list at all????

don't you find C&C a little lacking in strategy?

I loved red alert 2, was my favorite game for PC.

Shit. I don't think I've ever actually played an RTS properly. I might get the original Starcraft soon.

Good plan, you can get it in HMV in a BOGOF offer for £9.99. i got Diablo II but i would've got the Warcraft 3 expansion if i hadn't have bought it the day before.

Every RTS with exception to Supreme Commander is empty tactically.

You've played Starcraft online then right?

When are people gonna play, we should have some 4v4 matches :D

Well my handle on battle.net is Gate911 so /whisper me if you come on.

Had a great game last night, protracted over several hours by pauses and stuff, but we played an ace map: basically it's a long thin strip with resource bases scattered up and down at various points. It went on for so long we used up all of the resources on the map, bar one base I'd not used. Stuart ran out of stuff and I ended up winning.

Bastard nearly had me at one point though. managed to sneak a flock of overlords stuffed with Ultralisks in to my main base. Trashed a fuck load of stuff before my scout armarda could put them down :(

Anyone up for a game, pm me and we'll get msn involved for some games

I'm out of action till sunday eve, but drop me a pm and we'll get some games up and running.

Shall do indeedy, i'm moving back to birmingham from manchester on saturday so i'll game as much as i can tomorrow night and saturday.

• 3 weeks later...