NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

I think Logarithms are quite easy.

You did C1 again? I resat it and didn't get give tan 300 to its exact value.

Tbh I think I may have done worse on my resit of C1, did not remember anything.

C2 went alright, got at least a C hopefully.

No more exams. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think Logarithms are quite easy.

You did C1 again? I resat it and didn't get give tan 300 to its exact value.

Tbh I think I may have done worse on my resit of C1, did not remember anything.

C2 went alright, got at least a C hopefully.

No more exams. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im guessing it was a different exam board mebbe? as i didn't get that question either,

I got the OCR paper. No more maths for me.

Ever.

OCR C2. THe first question was about TAN 300....

I didn't resit C1 (93/100 worth resitting? :P) my sister did though.

aaaaaaaaaaaah economics tomorrow and law on monday, aaaaaaaaaaargh

I got the OCR paper. No more maths for me.

Ever.

same to both of them, cept i have 3 week of maths lessons left due to how our stupid timetables work, but come when the time to give up a subject, i'll write in big letters

MATHS

English is all done now. Did well on first two, not so well on poetry from other cultures/advise/describe etc.

History tommorow.

No more english for me either.

Limbo was almost certainly a named poem, but different.

I did 'describe your house'

History for me tommorow aswell. Got hours of revision in the morning though.

Awww i did crap on that english test.

I compared "What were they like" with "Two scavs..." then i did the "Descibe you house" thing. (I lived in a castle)

History for me tomorrow aswell, the history teacher is crapola so i dont know stuff in great detail a C will do.

I thought that english test was one of the easiest ones i've ever done, I compared the "what were they like" with "2 scavs"...and wrote 3 and a half pages (alot for me lol) and for the second part I did the teenager newspaper letter thing (only 2 pages..oops)

I write quite small in exams so maybe 1000 words for each. I compared it to 'Nothings Changed'

Fucked has just become my middle name...I've forgotten all my history books in school and the test is tomorrow :indeed:

Anybody know any good revision sites for the cold war?

My teacher keeps raving about schoolshistory.co.uk

samlearning.co.uk

bbc.co.uk/bitesize

I think I did well in the English paper.

I love the "write your thoughts about crap subjects" question, ever realistically thought about dependance?

I write quite small in exams so maybe 1000 words for each. I compared it to 'Nothings Changed'

I did Two Scavengers in a truck, two beautiful people in a mercedes. It went well i think. You?

you don't loose marks for writing "2 Scavengers" (with the qoute marks" instead of the full title of the poem everytime you write about it do you?

i have no more english exams :D until next year at A level. I think i did well the questions were about my independance and about being yourself.

Tomorrow History. I hope i do well i have revised so much for it.

i have no more english exams :D until next year at A level. I think i did well the questions were about my independance and about being yourself.

Who did you say you admired in the other paper?

I said Bjork for no reason..

I wish I did someone real.

We sat the same exam then.

I think I aced the being yourself one, I brought Nazi Germany into lol. That always helps in an arguement.

Nothing's Changed was one of our pieces of English coursework, I got A* in that I think.

Had a science exam today, the one where you get to take a resource booklet home a few weeks before to look over, then you get a fresh copy in the exam and answer questions about it. Was pretty easy, only 45 minutes and I didn't finish the last question.

We sat the same exam then.

I think I aced the being yourself one, I brought Nazi Germany into lol. That always helps in an arguement.

Managing to get Nazi Germany into your english exam. Impressive!!!

I brought an attack on our mordern day society into the last question and in my other language paper don't know how though as it was meant to be about someone you admire and this one about being yourself. I also managed to get in how well the nintendo ds and wii are selling. :D

Anybody know exactly what precent this cold war test tomorrow is towards the final grade? Less than the first test?

Awww i did crap on that english test.

I compared "What were they like" with "Two scavs..." then i did the "Descibe you house" thing. (I lived in a castle)

I did Blessing. :/

I lived in a fantastical house thingymajig. I was a king. But I was somebody who dreamed up something different everyday. The last lines was about sailing the seven seas tomorrow. I think it went quite well. I finished early so I started making sexual gestures to doswell and conor.

you don't loose marks for writing "2 Scavengers" (with the qoute marks" instead of the full title of the poem everytime you write about it do you?

I shouldn't think so, but I just said " Ferlinghetti's poem shows that...etc " after alread naming the poem once fully.

I shouldn't think so, but I just said " Ferlinghetti's poem shows that...etc " after alread naming the poem once fully.

damn i named "what were they like" properly but "2 scavengers" is too long to keep saying. In my Mocs I got a B+ for this exam and I said "2 scavenegers" so hopefully I should be ok. Even if I do loose a mark, its only 1 or 2, not like it will be a quarter of them right?...right?! (panicking now lol)

Fucked has just become my middle name...I've forgotten all my history books in school and the test is tomorrow :indeed:

Anybody know any good revision sites for the cold war?

This is great: http://www.johndclare.net/