NEurope
Emasher

General Gallery

*has already commented on the mod to ReZ before*

You should provide a reference image for those who don't know he is, would prove yours is more accurate.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Wow that bottom left planet/sun is...awesome!

I did this, this weekend. Here is the normal Carnage heroclix that they released.

HMUL_087_rot01.jpg

Here is my custom. Im quite happy with him. :)

Carage1.jpg

carnage.jpg

CARNAGE.jpg

Looking at the tutorial, One thing you could do to make it a bit simpler is use the spherise(SP) and lighting effects filters.

Did you actually read it? The 4th 'step' tells you to use spherize.

The tutorial was badass. Got myself a new planet. I'm so gonna have fun with this.

I must have missed that bit. I don't think it said anything about lighting effects though.

Anyway:

spacescene2.jpg

Edit:

Also made a new brush set to make it easier to do the stars (not sure if it works with the Windows version of PS or anything older than CS3 so if you can get it working with any of these perhaps mention it). To install them you drag them into Photoshop -> Presets -> Brushes.

There are two brushes one is designed to work with a tablet the other is for a mouse.

You can get them here: [Dowload]

Hey gang, I just finished a 2D Animation course and compiled all the work I did in that class into one youtube video.

I've got a major new release of the game I posted on the last page, so I thought I might as well post another link to it to try and get more feedback.

Click Here

Also, a few things that were in bits that I had to take out for this release of the game that are important:

The password for the level with the guards is "savepeople"

The password for the level after that is "killpeople"

On the levels with the guards you can press the spacebar to use a knife to kill the guards.

I haven't made it quieter yet, so don't play with max volume.

Seems a pretty good game, but when you accidentally go back through te door you start at the begining of the last level :(

I know, I've got to fix that at some point. I've got a few other little things that still need adding in or updating in the already existing levels.

Special e3.jpg

One little thing you could to to make it a bit better would be to blend in the flare a bit. Other than that its pretty awesome.

Totally loving that. The rings and the stars look great.

The rings though go into the planet though where it should be going round if you get me.

That's awesome though.

Thanks for teh comments guys, I appreciate them, Emasher, I cahnged the lens flare's blending to "lighten" from "screen" this looks better. Is that they kind of thing you meant? Stefkov, I just noticed that too this morning.

Here is a slightly updated version.

SpaceScene2.jpg

I REALLY like that, Mash.

Moreso than the admittedly great space ones, simply because as a theme it felt generic. This strange, ambiguous plant thing is way cooler.

I know I've posted links to my game before, but, the other day I updated to CS3.3 and got the copy of fireworks with it. So, to try and teach myself a bit of fireworks, I created a new site for my game. So I'm kinda posting the site now, rather than the game.

Anyway: Click Here to check it out.

I know I've posted links to my game before, but, the other day I updated to CS3.3 and got the copy of fireworks with it. So, to try and teach myself a bit of fireworks, I created a new site for my game. So I'm kinda posting the site now, rather than the game.

Anyway: Click Here to check it out.

Its a good game, only a few problems with it.

Too much dialogue and no way to skit it.

When you die, its over.. No continues or anything.

Also: the index page is called Index.gif, simple and easy to fix :D

I'm going to make the dialogue skippable and also have animations in it to make it more interesting.

You can continue by entering level passwords.

Whoops, I forgot to do the titles. (Fixed).

Something I did in between studying, as a bit of a break. Just a quick thing.

studentlife.png

Student Life.

There's so much warmth and care to this - your style is excellent. I take it your avatar/sig is part of your own designs? Re: The notated score...do you write music?

Anyway, I love it.

There's so much warmth and care to this - your style is excellent. I take it your avatar/sig is part of your own designs? Re: The notated score...do you write music?

Anyway, I love it.

Thank you! Glad to hear you like it. =D

And yes, my sig and avatar are from another one of my drawings. The notated score is from a music score I found somewhere, so it's not mine. I wish I could write music, but I can't. =P

Thank you! Glad to hear you like it. =D

And yes, my sig and avatar are from another one of my drawings. The notated score is from a music score I found somewhere, so it's not mine. I wish I could write music, but I can't. =P

I'd say your art makes up for your in-abillity to write music.

Its a good game, only a few problems with it.

Too much dialogue and no way to skit it.

When you die, its over.. No continues or anything.

Also: the index page is called Index.gif, simple and easy to fix :D

I've released a major update now fixing most of those problems as well as bettering some of the graphics, ect.