N-Europe

deviantart anyone?

Guest Ray Falling

Guest Ray Falling

I recall there was a tread on the old CE site asking if any of you are on deviantart. ( http://www.deviantart.com)

Its a community for artists from all over the world and there is lots to look at.

If you have a page show us the stuff n_n.

Mine is here: rayfalling.deviantart.com

My most recent work is rather crap, but my best viewed stuff can be found here: my best work here:

I'm a sky photographer and usually put in alot of emotion in my work, through poetic description that reflect my feelinsga or the moment.

I also do space art, but don't have too much of that online yet.

EDIT: I also have an account with original cat photos here: essence of cathood

--Ray

Guest Ray Falling
Beautiful work there Ray, makes me wish I had a digital camera as some of those shots really are jaw droppingingly awesome. I may start a deviantart page sometime but I don't have one as yet. Those skylines, phew, where abouts are they taken by the way.

Thank you very much for your kind words n_n. I live in The Netherlands myself, and I take most of the pictures from my bedroom window which is on the 4th floor. And then some I took on vacation on one of the Dutch islands.

What kind of art would you be doing then? n_n let me know if you ever get a deviant account

Take care

--Ray

Guest Ray Falling
Got me a little space at http://onionheadhat.deviantart.com

I did some poor photoshop work, after which I put all my old (co-wrote) comedy stories up, after which I've done 3 thought-based pieces, basically just thoughts going through my head that are written down. Check 'em ooooooout. As it were.

Sweet, I'm gonna make some time available for that soon.

I like that the most, writing down the thoughts in your head, when its all raw emotion and stuff n_n;; call me crazy but I'm a big fan of emotions.

--Ray

Guest Ray Falling
I loved doing those, my best one (imo) was DayDream, just describing how I feel, non-specifically through these long periods of daydreaming silence.

Yeah i just read it, its awesome to say the least. I'll have to come back and read more of yer work. I really like it, its easy to understand even for a person such as myself n_n;;;

Keep up the good work!

--Ray

Guest Ray Falling
Thanks man, that's cool of you to say that!

God DAMN you have a lot of pageviews, and I love the Rise and Fall Calender, as well as the "If God was a Deviant" one.

n_n you're welcome my friend.

And thank you n_n. I have quite alot of views yes, I'm quite pleased n_n, sometimes I'd like to get more recognition for my work though cause I feel that sky photography is very under-appreciated now since anime and stuff is most popular these days.

But all in all I have nothing to complain about. I met such awesome people there who really get inspired by my work...thats worth alot more than any amount of views n_n

--Ray

Guest Ray Falling
Thanks for the fav Ray! I'd look at others' work but right now a. my pc's hooked up to a tv not a monitor and the image is too poor and b. i just bought some comics from ebay and they arrived *runs off gleefully*

Whahahahhaha no problem n_n :glomp: And yer welcome!

0_0 actually my own pc screen makes all the pictures toooo colourfull while most screens make em look yellow or with not enough colour T_T;

Aww well, you keep up the good work anyway!

*gets yelled at for double posting*

--Ray

I recall there was a tread on the old CE site asking if any of you are on deviantart. ( http://www.deviantart.com)

Its a community for artists from all over the world and there is lots to look at.

If you have a page show us the stuff n_n.

Mine is here: rayfalling.deviantart.com

My most recent work is rather crap, but my best viewed stuff can be found here: my best work here:

I'm a sky photographer and usually put in alot of emotion in my work, through poetic description that reflect my feelinsga or the moment.

I also do space art, but don't have too much of that online yet.

EDIT: I also have an account with original cat photos here: essence of cathood

--Ray

Woah. What camera do you use?

Guest Ray Falling
Woah. What camera do you use?

Canon Powershot G2 4.0 Megapixels.

I seen worse artists with better cameras n_n;;; Its the person behind the lens that makes the pictures great, not necessarily the quality of the camera n_n.

I don't mean to brag though. I dont consider myself that good, but I am pleased with the results I get. If I was to actually study photography I could do alot better. n_n;;; I just been taking the wrong path for the past 5 years eheheh.

n_n Its usually the feeling I put behind my work in the descriptions that add the power to the picture 0_0;;;

But overall I have an okay camera n_n thanks for taking time to check out my work n_n

Most of my watchers respond well to that. Bless em all n_n

--Ray

Guest Ray Falling
It's great to see so many people being active on DA. Yay for creativeness. =D

Of course I also have my own page (http://eenuh.deviantart.com/), on which you will mostly find oekaki work from me. And maybe hopefully soon some paintings as I've started painting recently. =3

*will be sure to check out all of your pages over time*

Sweet! Thanks for the link n_n As I recall, I already checked it out before and you commented on my Sheena "fan art" correct? I'll go check your work again now, see whats new n_n

--Ray