N-Europe

*Emergency* New Newsies Needed

Fierce_LiNk

Now this is interesting, while I wait for my newly bought LOTRO to update, which will take half an hour (aarg), I'm constantly updating this page, to see if any decisions are made. eheh

That's the same as me,I keep refreshing the N-E Index page to see if Flinky has posted.

I'm available until the end of the month and then am on holiday for the next 4 weeks. Doesn't mean I'd be completely unable to help out in that time but it would be reduced.

I'm mostly a lurker here which probably doesn't help my chances, but I'm good with words and I check news sites for Nintendo news multiple times a day already.

Would be very interested in helping out even just in the short term as I think with more up-to-date news N-Europe could become even more popular without EU Ninty fans.

Hey all. Its great to see lots of people interested helping out the site. Thankyou!

Right now, we need newsies who can type well, know what they're talking about and can start soon. As our problems lie in the fact that myself and others on the team are currently struggling with exams/coursework/dissertations etc., it wouldn't be very clever of us to hire someone else in the same position. So if you aren't currently affected by any of the above problems, read on..

Please send me a sample article on something Nintendo-y. Preferably not one we've posted on the site ourselves (and to be honest, there's loads we've probably missed). If you can't find one, just make something up. I'm going to be looking at writing skillz here. Funnyness might get you extra points.

Send to my email (links in my sig). Gogogo!

Hey all. Its great to see lots of people interested helping out the site. Thankyou!

Right now, we need newsies who can type well, know what they're talking about and can start soon. As our problems lie in the fact that myself and others on the team are currently struggling with exams/coursework/dissertations etc., it wouldn't be very clever of us to hire someone else in the same position. So if you aren't currently affected by any of the above problems, read on..

Please send me a sample article on something Nintendo-y. Preferably not one we've posted on the site ourselves (and to be honest, there's loads we've probably missed). If you can't find one, just make something up. I'm going to be looking at writing skillz here. Funnyness might get you extra points.

Send to my email (links in my sig). Gogogo!

consider my sample article sent!

We seem to have suffered a bit of a staff crisis. A lot of the newsteam are out with exams or other commitments (this time of the year sucks), so we're looking a bit short on the newsfront. Hence, the lack of news recently on the front page.

If anybody could help us out, long-term or just for the short-term, please say so in here.

Thank you for your patience during this hectic time.

I would love to help