NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

thorpe park single rider

is it still running on collosos and nemesis it wasnt today and it was my birthday so..

Last time I went we got queue jumpers so I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty certain they still operate the single rider system.

anyone else know and can i say how unlucky it was today stealth no way out and samurai were late open and someone was sick on nemesis

Thorpe Park is great but I always feel like I'm going to get knifed.

Am I dreaming or drunk?

I think this word (if it can be called it) to describethis right now is "Eh...?"

yeah well i saw a boy smack a girl today at thorpe park elbow in face ouch ON PURPOSE

yeah well i saw a boy smack a girl today at thorpe park elbow in face ouch ON PURPOSE

I got caught up in a full scale riot whilst queueing for Mr. Monkey's Banana Ride.

What has that got to do with anything?

On topic,have you tried phoning them and checking their site?

This isn't a blog where you post your day and what happened in little posts.

Actually i'm pretty sure you got told that in your last thread aswell...

How long has there been a Nemesis at Thorpe Park?

Last I heard Alton Towers had the only one.

is it still running on collosos and nemesis it wasnt today and it was my birthday so..

anyone else know and can i say how unlucky it was today stealth no way out and samurai were late open and someone was sick on nemesis

yeah but i cant really be bothered

so back to the question is it still running or not

Here's the deal, Illiteratemon: Punctuate your sentances, and an answer shall be ye reward.

Here's the deal, Illiteratemon: Punctuate your sentances, and an answer shall be ye reward.

Punctuate your what?

How long has there been a Nemesis at Thorpe Park?

Last I heard Alton Towers had the only one.

They are owned by the same company but the one at Thorpe Park is Nemesis INFERNO!!!!

It is basically the same ride, same theme, same music, same seats the only thing different is a slightly different course.

Jesus christ, What makes you even think people here are even gonna know :/

Because thorpe park is one of the most poular theme parks in the country thats why twozzock.

Because Twozzock, Thorpe Park is one of the most popular theme parks in the country, that's why.

Fresh translation.

Jesus fucking titty pissing christ, you can't even spell something thats right in fucking front of you.

This is a Nintendo forum, not a fucking theme park forum, if you really need to know, visit http://www.southparks.org/

They cater to the parks down south, aka, Thorpe park, and chessington. Please go there and get banned. (Which will happen if you try typing like that there)

I'm all for a theme park thread, but this one has turned out to be a bit wank hasn't it? :(

Sign in to follow this