Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

Fucking Chelsea, I actually thought Bolton might go on to win it when they were 1-0 up at half time oh well.

Being a gooner I've always hated Man Utd the most but now I hate Chelsea with a passion.I don't actually hate Man Utd that much anymore because I have respect for them to of achieved success through good football over the years, not be a team who can't win the league for 50 years and then a russian billionaire comes over and buys it for them. Just shows Chelsea couldn't win it without the money.

Despite being a major Arsenal supporter(+ season ticket owner) because I live in Norwich I also support Norwich City, and went to the game today against Milwall. Started off a really boring game but second half was pretty action packed, although Norwich should of taken it. Norwich missed a penalty + Milwall had 10 men and still we couldn't manage to win. To those who don't know it was 1-1.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, surprised the resident Villa fan hasn't posted celebrating the clubs first ever win gainst their Rivals Birmingham City 1-0. Looks like Phillips wasn't half bad. _40914866_birm2.jpg Even if he does look like a bit of a plonker :grin:

Can't beleive how many injuries Arsenal have suddenly aqquired. Cole, Hleb, Campbell, Gilberto, Henry, and now Ljungberg. :angry:

West Ham v man City later today. And then Charlton Fulham on Monday.

Despite being a major Arsenal supporter(+ season ticket owner) because I live in Norwich I also support Norwich City, and went to the game today against Milwall. Started off a really boring game but second half was pretty action packed, although Norwich should of taken it. Norwich missed a penalty + Milwall had 10 men and still we couldn't manage to win. To those who don't know it was 1-1.

I was also at Norwich - Millwall yesterday was a pretty dire first half with Millwall scoring the games first shot on target although Norwichs equaliser in the 50 something minute was the 2nd shot on target. Still though besides an extremly annoying guy sitting behind me I enjoyed myself.

YES! Arsenal up 1-0 aginst teh Sparta Prague. A typcail Thierry henry legendary goal, the ole French beast.

XD Hope we doa Liverpool this season, stuff up teh premiership but win the Champions League. I know it's not likely but remember that's what they said about Liverpool! I just hope we get to Semis at least.

Good to see Man U struggling as well. :D

Fingers crossed for a chelsea trouncing tommorow. Doubtful but would be a truly great great thing.

Great that Arsenal won, lets hope this year is our time. I reckon we can win the Champions League.

I was at the Norwich game last night, the first half from a Norwich perspective was terrible. First goal for Luton, fair enough good goal. Then Green made a huge cock-up, fair enough two nil. By this time Norwich had had at least three opportunities of their own, they just couldn't score. Then Luton scored again, this one I thought was off side, the fourth was a blatant foul on the defender (who I think was Doherty).

I dunno what Nigel Worthington said to them at half time but they came out a different team, they had majority of the ball, Green had one or two easy chances to take care of, and again Norwich had plenty of opportunities. Deano scored and I personally thought the come back was on, but alas it didn't happen. Calum Davenport got sent off and then Ryan Jarvis scored.

Luton 4 - 2 Norwich

Terrible game from the Norwich perspective, but it didn't really reflect on the way Norwich played which was a shame.

Hmm, surprised the resident Villa fan hasn't posted celebrating the clubs first ever win gainst their Rivals Birmingham City 1-0. Looks like Phillips wasn't half bad. _40914866_birm2.jpg

1st ever win? Stupid arsehole, that was our first win against Blues since 1988 (Because they haven't been in the same league as us for 14 of those years)

1st ever win? Stupid arsehole, that was our first win against Blues since 1988 (Because they haven't been in the same league as us for 14 of those years)

A right aright, easy. I'm no Villa nut and just typed what I heard in post match commentary. Sorry if I offended you :indeed: But I guess you Villa fans are treasuring every win you get with you having such a poor start to the season an all. Plus the fact that other teams like Man City, Charlton and Tottenham looking so good that they make it pretty damn unlikely you're not going to get a UEFA cup slot.

Chelsea v Real Betis tonight. Hopefully a Joaquin hat trick :grin:

On slightly grimer news ole C.Ronaldo ahs been arrested on a accusition of rape. All i can say is I wish this would happen to a Chelski player :mad:

On slightly grimer news ole C.Ronaldo ahs been arrested on a accusition of rape. All i can say is I wish this would happen to a Chelski player :mad:

It could happen to anyone. Look at Arsenal for example, Grahama Stack was accused (was found innocent) and Robin van Persie has been accused too, most likely to be found innocent aswell. Its not a thing you wish to happen to anyone, false accusations can turn nasty.

So bluddy Chelsea won 4-0 and Liverpool took a proffesional performance and a 1-0.

Although this champions league week really belongs to the magic Frenchman and his record breaking, amazing goal.

Here's how it happend, being subbed on after just 15 minutes when he wasn't supposed to fly let alone play.thierry4eu.png

Technically it was Villa's first win over Birmingham in the premiership, which i'm sure is what the commentry was eluding to.

A right aright, easy. I'm no Villa nut and just typed what I heard in post match commentary. Sorry if I offended you :indeed: But I guess you Villa fans are treasuring every win you get with you having such a poor start to the season an all. Plus the fact that other teams like Man City, Charlton and Tottenham looking so good that they make it pretty damn unlikely you're not going to get a UEFA cup slot.

Every Villa fan I know has noticed this:

Whenever Villa have a shite start to the season we have a good end to the season (e.g. 2003-04 season, 18th at Xmas, finished 6th) and vice-versa.

Guest DS MaNiAc

Chelsea v Real Betis tonight. Hopefully a Joaquin hat trick :grin:

Oh god shut your shit.Is it me or do manchester united fans recon they are better than everyone? They are just a team with lots of poxy supports who wouldnt support them if they were not so big/succesful. If they were a team that had always been in the lower leagues I doubt they wouldnt even have 10% of the fans they have today. Honestly, if there is one thing I hate more than Sunderland its bloody Manure. And I'm just hopeing that Ronaldo is found Guilty 'cos I hate the little runt.

[/rant]

Oh god shut your shit.Is it me or do manchester united fans recon they are better than everyone? They are just a team with lots of poxy supports who wouldnt support them if they were not so big/succesful. If they were a team that had always been in the lower leagues I doubt they wouldnt even have 10% of the fans they have today. Honestly, if there is one thing I hate more than Sunderland its bloody Manure. And I'm just hopeing that Ronaldo is found Guilty 'cos I hate the little runt.

[/rant]

Pssssst. I support the Arsenal :wink: :indeed: :awesome:

Every Villa fan I know has noticed this:

Whenever Villa have a shite start to the season we have a good end to the season (e.g. 2003-04 season, 18th at Xmas, finished 6th) and vice-versa.

I'm sure you will, Baros was an absolute beast of a buy, and teh chairman has promised money has he not?

In another Arsenal rumour/whsiper news is that we want the living legend of La Liga that is Fernando Torres. If anyone haseen him play you'll not what a great player he is. He ain't just a good buy, he will be an aaamazing one.

...In another Arsenal rumour/whsiper news is that we want the living legend of La Liga that is Fernando Torres. If anyone haseen him play you'll not what a great player he is. He ain't just a good buy, he will be an aaamazing one.

Well as a Chelsea fan I hope this doesn't happen, I've seen the kid play and he's good, really good!

There's been rumours we were gonna put a bid in for him but Atletico really don't want to lose him!

Pssssst. I support the Arsenal :wink: :indeed: :awesome:

In another Arsenal rumour/whsiper news is that we want the living legend of La Liga that is Fernando Torres. If anyone haseen him play you'll not what a great player he is. He ain't just a good buy, he will be an aaamazing one.

Living legend? He's a youngster for crying out loud. A very good one as a matter of fact, and I wouldn't mind us buying him. Infact, I would bloody love it.

As for Henry. One word. Legend.

henry186montage1cf.jpg

A lot of people here say they support Arsenal/Spurs/ManU/Celtic/Villa because they are local big teams but I know a fair few amount of people who support little known clubs, such as Walsall, East Stirling, Greenock Morton (that's me, that one), and even Sutton Coldfield Town.

I am a Villa fan 'cos they are local, but I want teams like Sutton Town to do well.

Who else here supports little known clubs or Football League/Conference/Scottish clubs. Despite supporting teams who have been very successful in Europe.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!