NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Jesus, i bet it was fun watching that game if you're a Celtic fan. What a goal-fest.

Oh it was, Lennon's goal was celebrated like it was an injury time winner in a cup final, let alone the 7th goal in a veritable pumping! Good times

Oh it was, Lennon's goal was celebrated like it was an injury time winner in a cup final, let alone the 7th goal in a veritable pumping! Good times

Yeah, I heard even Boruc ran the length of the pitch to celebrate it!

:D :D :D

England won 2-1

here are the other results

Northern Ireland 1-0 Estonia

Republic of Ireland 3-0 Sweden

Scotland 1-3 Switzerland

Wales 0-0 Paraguay

Italy spanked the germans 4-1, woo. with my tip for top goal-scorer at the World Cup, Luca Toni bagging one.

Joe Cole played OUTSTANDING tonight. I feel hes the right man for the left-side.

I thought he played very well, my only problem would be that occassionally he tried to take people on when he should have passed to someone but other than that it was a great performance.

To be honest two things were highlighted during the match, Rio Ferdinand and Jermaine Jenas should not be in the England team. Rio was just shocking, he loses the ball way too much. And Jenas is lazy and rubbish.

God yeah Ferdinand was annoying the hell out of me, I was hoping he was going to be taken off for Carragher but obviously that didnt happen after the injury.

Italy spanked the germans 4-1, woo. with my tip for top goal-scorer at the World Cup, Luca Toni bagging one.

Having seen the group the ukraine have I wouldnt bet against Shevchenko for golden boot

I'm trying.....I'm trying.....I can't

BENFICAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

what a game

ARSENAL!

We'll fly the flag for England!

Arsenal 0 - 0 Real Madrid (1-0 Agg)

Listened to the match on the radio (poor man no sky), I was bricking it for most the match. Fantastic result, over the moon!

Absolutely gutted :sad: But still...

18 league titles - 5 European Cups - 3 UEFA Cups - 6 FA Cups - 7 League Cups - 3 Super Cups

YNWA

Hehe, you show them djamb3!

Benfica did alright, but it wont last forever though.

Also, the referee was absolute shite for both teams.

Come on you gooners!!

AVE IT!!!

Only british team through!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

so does anybody know which team involved in europe, this week, is supposadly loaning wednesday a player?

so does anybody know which team involved in europe, this week, is supposadly loaning wednesday a player?

erm....no :wtf:

Absolutely gutted :sad: But still...

18 league titles - 5 European Cups - 3 UEFA Cups - 6 FA Cups - 7 League Cups - 3 Super Cups

YNWA

I love it when Liverpool fans bring up their past when they get beat in big competitions.

I love it when Liverpool fans bring up their past when they get beat in big competitions.

Who doesnt bring up there past though I know I do when untied fans start talkin.

I'm trying.....I'm trying.....I can't

BENFICAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

what a game

Judging by the highlights you where extremly lucky tonight, how many times did Liverpool hit the post/crossbar.

Although Simaos goal was sweet.

Yeah, but unlike most teams, we have an impressive history to talk about, so why not? :yay:

Inter return for Ronaldo? :eek:

Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti has opened the way for a possible return to the Serie A club by Real Madrid striker Ronaldo. Last month the former World Player of the Year sparked speculation that he was preparing to move when he said he felt unloved by Real's fans.