Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

In other news Hearts beat Gretna on penalties in the Scottish Cup final this afternoon...

What hell is Sven thinking? 4 strikers? Rooney isn't likely to play, Owen isn't fit, Crouch isn't exaclty great and Theo Walcott? Why take a 17 year old lad who hasn't played in the top flight (I don't think). He is very inexperienced and it just seems like a silly decsion to take him. Will it be worth the risk?

At least you'll have someone to blame if England cock up.

Anyone see Have I Got News For You last night and them talking about Walcott? It was so funny :)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the FA Cup final had the potential to be a classic, but by injury time everyone dropped dead, all this cramp. How comes players never get cramp in the league? Only on FA Cup final day, its not like they don't train for it, or the tempo isn't different, at least it wasn't yesterday. Well because of the shitness of extra time and penlties, it goes down in my opinion as just another one of those regular cup finals.

I thought the FA Cup final had the potential to be a classic, but by injury time everyone dropped dead, all this cramp. How comes players never get cramp in the league? Only on FA Cup final day, its not like they don't train for it, or the tempo isn't different, at least it wasn't yesterday. Well because of the shitness of extra time and penlties, it goes down in my opinion as just another one of those regular cup finals.

That was a great game! the tempo was mad, i think that was a classic up till 90 minuetes. Some of the worst penalties i've seen in that game though.

Reina's first penalty save against Zamora was quality. Outstretched to the full, just quality. Knew Anton Ferdinand would miss coz he's a cocky **** like his brother. Same twatty hair? Check. Same twatty celebration? Check. Same shit penalties? check.

yeah it sounds like there's some fun going on in Italy :)

best quote I've heard so far has been from Luis Figo

he was fined earlier in the season after saying he saw a Juve official going into the referee's room at half time, his quote "I want my money back" :D

They are. Im prety sure its AC, Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina that are up for investigation. Buffon could be banned for placing a bet of 50k on a game. It is illegal in italy for footballers to bet on any games.

Hey it wouldn't be Italian football without a bit of scandal going on.

nope AC haven't been mentioned in these reports..... so far :P

although one of their players has because of who his agents are (Nesta)

and Buffon supposedly place the bets just before it was made illegal :P

So....the biggest game in club football is happening tommorrow.....the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

What do you think is gonna happen???.....me....I'm gunning for an Arsenal win baby!!!:awesome:

hahahahahahahahaha thats a good one.

So....the biggest game in club football is happening tommorrow.....the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

What do you think is gonna happen???.....me....I'm gunning for an Arsenal win baby!!!:awesome:

AND I'M GONNA BE THERE...FUCK YEAHHH!! :grin:

I'm leaving at 3am tonight, (so gotta get up around 2 30am) I'm tempted to stay up but then if I can get 3/4 hours sleep why not.

I'm so excited yet I hate going to bed early :nono::heh:

You are so lucky mate.....even if you do have to wake up at 3am.

I never got the chance to even go to Highbury....but I'm gonna become a member during the summer so at least I'll have a chance to see Arsenal play in the big new stadium:awesome:

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

PS Hope you have a good time stocka

Guest Jordan
I hate Arsenal, I hope they get twatted.

Now now, thats not needed.

Its good that the whole country get behind them! :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!