NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rion

Pokemon TCG

this is probably onethe worst questions i could ask ( as a 17 year old ), but does anyone still play the pokemon tcg

I used to play it many moons ago. The games were so boring that they totally put me off Pokemon.

I was teh Pokemon TCG mastermidn of my primary school. And I mean TEH MASTERMIND.

Aw, the memories.

reason asking, is cause a group of about 4 ppl have asked me to join them in playing the card game and joining the leagues and tourneys...and i don't know if it's worth it or not.

I did about 3-4 years ago, until the League I attended was shut down. I have 2 "Gym Leader" T-shirts.

I was the Psychic Master of our own little Elite Four. The others were Grass, Electric and Fire.

I still have all my cards, fucking awesome.

i was offered a Tyranitar deck and a box of cards with fire/fighting energys and cards... but the funny thing is, that i know for a fact that they don't have a tyranitar card....

if i do play again i wanna make a fire/fighting deck with typhlosion, blaziken and some others, as well as tyranitar and maybe machamp or some other fighter....sadly my stock of cards is only about 50, excluding the practice deck i made.

Funny thing, i used to collect them but never knew how to play the game Lol.

i still got some poekmon cards left, i gave most of them away for yu-gi-oh cards, i dont play card games no more but its a good thing to keep em incase you go back to it.

I got bored of it after I scammed a kid to get Charizard. All the fun was in creatively stealing cards from other players, the game was just secondary to all the crime. At my school anyway.

i wonder if i put a post in the private trades/bargain board, about buying pokemon cards, would i get a response XD

I stopped playing years ago. But I rocked. I enventually got tired of playing and turned into a gym leader, then I just quit and played magic then I quit TCG.

i think i'm gonna play again, just as a side thing....though sadly i know i'm not getitng the cards that i was promised T.T

Game, they sell them for a tenner though. You'd probably know it as EB Games.

yeay! a new member! welcome to teh boards. An American? don't find much of them on a European forum.

I used to play the pokemon tcg in high school when i was about 14 or 15 with a friend of mine, but during the martinist establishment of 2001 I commanded everyone to burn their pokemon cards and fight the pokemon fad, i don't have my cards any more, i think i lost them, threw them out or burned them in a fit of power.

the closest things for me is walmart, target, sometimes EB games, and Gamestop...X-tremes, a local hobby shop, has them too

A friend of mine and I where, as far as we could/can tell, the only two people in the whole school (at the time) to play it properly. Everyone else just collected them. It was much for fun when done properly. :D

I got bored of it after I scammed a kid to get Charizard. All the fun was in creatively stealing cards from other players, the game was just secondary to all the crime. At my school anyway.

Thats how it rolled at my school too. Scumming the younger kids and trading with the older ones.:laughing:

I've still got em, but it's not like i play 'em. No one to play with for a start.

I still have my cards in a box somewhere but i lost all my shinies and rare cards:( I never really played the game and just collected them.

Sign in to follow this