NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Pooing (a cry for help)

Picture a driving lesson like that last friday!

:laughing: that is fantastic (not for you, obviously..)

You want to get lots of fibre inside of you, some bran, or a few apples/carrots/cucumbers, maybe take some laxatives(pop to a local chemists). Are you actually consitpated, or have you just not been eating much? I think cranberry juice is supposed to help something too.

Eat lots of chewing gum, that's a nice laxative.

Or... maybe a more radical method, but worth a thought nonetheless.

Try and hold the poo in, thus perhaps doing the ole reverse psychology on your body, and then the poo will want to come screaming out of you.

I loved the image of shit literally coming out screaming, twas brilliant!

oh i found the answer to this. Buy a packet of those dried apricots, you know those ones that are slightly moist, but the size of dried ones. Yea, I was doing some work and I had a pack I was snacking on, and in less than two hours I'd finished the packet. If they won't help you go, nothing will.

oh i found the answer to this. Buy a packet of those dried apricots, you know those ones that are slightly moist, but the size of dried ones. Yea, I was doing some work and I had a pack I was snacking on, and in less than two hours I'd finished the packet. If they won't help you go, nothing will.

Oh god. This man speaks the truth.

A dominos large pizza, some chicken dippers, 1.25L bottle of coke, 2 hour taekwondo session, rice and chilli con-carne with extra chillis and follow that up with 5 cups of coffee.

That what I had today and it wok infortunately a charm!

Sign in to follow this