N-Europe

Pure Pwnage

Dyson

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures! - Slight blurriness follows. The camera being used was meant to be used like in ideal lighting conditions etc, and that wasn't the case. But the pictures are still made of win :D

Me and my ticket (before the show, thus, before the n00bstore opened).

101_5202.jpg

Me and Tagi. (PS. She's even hotter in RL. Especially when wearing a rather boobage green dress.)

101B5280.jpg

Me and Kyle. (He's fucking tiny!)

101B5391.jpg

Me, Kyle, Tagi and my friend, Lewis. (Or teh_thunderer. I love this picture, two of the cast members in one shot. currently my desktop picture.)

101B5401.jpg

And of course....me and teh_pwnerer.

101B5321.jpg

The episode itself was amazing. Yet another cliffhanger to keep you hooked in to the show, and of course..."Your Mom". Rofl, The Bard will know exactly what I mean. That, and "You wonna fight mayte?!" (Jeremy's impression of a chav at the premiere itself - hilarious. It's Youtube'd somewhere.)

And here's Teh Swag:

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

T Shirt - £10

DVD - £15

Soundtrack - £5

Gamer Army badge - Free. (Dog tags ftw)

Unfortunately they only had the "- i pwn n00bs -" shirts there, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Also, the Soundtrack is brilliant. Epic Tetris = Awesome on a disc. The DVD menu's are fantastic, too, as well as the audio commentary they've given on each episode. A good insight behind the show's production.

DSCF0002.jpg

Top left - Miranda Plant (Tagi)

Bottom left - Jarret Cale (Jeremy)

Right - Geoff Lapaire (Kyle)

Can't wait until next time. Geoff said that they'd definately be back :D

I just got back.

That was an experience. Dyson, did you actually recognise me? I was the guy in the Street Fighter T shirt that tapped you on the back :heh:.

It was my moment of glory when I ran on stage, and Jeremy and Kyle were all liek WTF is this guy doing here?! Still, 25 quid worth of free stuff! Fuck yeah!

EP 14 is my favourite ever, everything was amazing, the acting is getting better too. Too bad Dave wasn't in it...:blank:

Jaret was pretty funny, with the whole chav thing. and the cockney talk.

I shall be Pro at Cooking.

Day after was just as good! Found this awesome arcade in Piccadilly Circus, and spent the whole day pwning n00bs at SF. Awesome weekend.

Man i'm so jealous of you 2, i'm crossing all my fingers and toes that next time they do a showing in like.. Manchester or maybe even Birmingham or something, i'll be 16 by then anyway so i'll play the "IM 16 NOW MOTHER!!!" card to convince her.

I just got back.

That was an experience. Dyson, did you actually recognise me? I was the guy in the Street Fighter T shirt that tapped you on the back :heh:.

It was my moment of glory when I ran on stage, and Jeremy and Kyle were all liek WTF is this guy doing here?! Still, 25 quid worth of free stuff! Fuck yeah!

EP 14 is my favourite ever, everything was amazing, the acting is getting better too. Too bad Dave wasn't in it...:blank:

Jaret was pretty funny, with the whole chav thing. and the cockney talk.

I shall be Pro at Cooking.

Day after was just as good! Found this awesome arcade in Piccadilly Circus, and spent the whole day pwning n00bs at SF. Awesome weekend.

I met you without even realising it?! Graaah! Ah well. Did you even have the seat number N27 (or whateevr it was)? :P If not, then grats to you for getting lucky with the n00bstore voucher!

Was definately an awesome day. I'm gonna watch the video's on youtube of the prize giving part and see if I recognize you or not :P

Yeah, actually, I'd rather go to London and spend a couple of days there. The arcade was just plain immense, sweaty, nerdy, and the most fun ever.

Trocadero? One of the most fun places to be in London. (No idea if my grammar there was correct or not..)

I was tempted to wait and get a ticket for the 8pm screening too..but me and my friend were knackered and we didn't know what time the last train was. Shame, though, as they had micro battles at the 8pm one, and that would've been a laugh :P

Hey, Bard. About the episode.

Jeremy deleting Tagi's WoW character; in the theatre, "DO IT!" "DON'T DO IT!". That, and "Your Mom." I'll never forget those moments where the whole audience got involved. Made me feel awesome to be in a room with 699 other fans of the show! :P

Haha, yeah, Trocadero, it's amazing. I've never been to an arcade like that before, as you can imagine, I was like a kid in a candy store.

Dude, yeah, PP is so much fun when everyone gets involved like that! So many classic moments in this episode, make it my favourite so far. Though it was a bit shorter than I expected. Pro at Cooking isn't as funny as it could have been, but it was great, everyone was paying attention to that part

:heh:....if you've seen the DVD, it kinda seems that Dave is a bit embarrassed to be associated with the show :p.

Haha, yeah, Trocadero, it's amazing. I've never been to an arcade like that before, as you can imagine, I was like a kid in a candy store.

Dude, yeah, PP is so much fun when everyone gets involved like that! So many classic moments in this episode, make it my favourite so far. Though it was a bit shorter than I expected. Pro at Cooking isn't as funny as it could have been, but it was great, everyone was paying attention to that part

:heh:....if you've seen the DVD, it kinda seems that Dave is a bit embarrassed to be associated with the show :p.

Yeah, I saw the Special Features DVD. I think he loves it really, he's always in character, as, well...he is his character. He wouldn't have come back to the show if he didn't want to be a part of it :P

Pro at Cooking was brilliance, even if just for the intro jingle. "He's pro at cooking!" Plus, it's hard not to find Dave entertaining, even when he's being serious. He's got a comedy face!

It will be early morning here, I'm guessing around 2-4am due to the fact it's eastern. Then again I don't know if I can be bothered to torrent it since it takes ages to get a good speed.

I'll probably just wait for direct download.