NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
spirited away

Grand National

Are you taking part this year, the artist formally known as Spirited Away?

Yup I'll be the horse you can't see - seen as i'm a spirit:hmm: . I wouldn't bet on me though I'm 2000-1.

Edited by Ashley

Woop, got an each way bet on Slim Pickings and £8 on Billyvoddan to win. If both come in I'll sitting on a small fortune of around £200. :grin:

Put a fiver on Simon and Liberthine for personal reasons.

And also whacked a quid on the top 5 favourites...

Didnt bother with tri-casts or each ways, im going gun ho for wins.

I've gone for Hedgehunter. It has a good record in this race, could have won the last 3 years with a bit of luck. I've got a fiver on that, and another on Eurotrek.

I'll probably have a flutter. What time do I have to get to the bookies by?

Any time before the Race starts.

Damn , what is it with all these people having a flutter on Slim Pickings (I have had a few quid each-way on it too).

First time I have had a bet on this for a few years , as I had (until recently) managed a betting shop for 6 years , and working National Day is enough to put anyone off this event.

Granted it was the only day of the year when you get some decent skirt in , but for that you had to put up with once a year clueless fucks who couldn't fill out a betting slip , and you can guarantee that some retard would expect to be paid out as soon as the winner had closed the line (yeah right , I only had about 2500-3000 betting slips to plough through). Happy days , not bloody likely.

Put a quid on: Hedgehunter, Dun Doire, McKelvey, Point Barrow and Joes Edge.

*crosses fingers*

I've put £6 altogether on a few horses. I've got Le Duc in the work sweepstake but I haven't got high hopes for him.

Fatman rang me up this morning to go bluewater which I did and he bought a mac and I only just got back and don't have time to put any bets on because I dunno how to put bets on but I was going to put like a small bet of £1 on hedgehunter and another £1 on the favourite, or 50p each on hedgehunter and the top 3 favourites. But I haven't.

Sign in to follow this