NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goron_3

Your First Love...

Name was Gemma, we went out for almost two years but towards the end we were arguing and things weren't going so well. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I was in love with her, that feeling in your stomach just thinking about your other half is something I would say is love. I wanted to spend every second of the day with her and was so happy to be around her. Nobody can tell me that it wasn't love, because I can't imagine being happier than that.

But yeah, we broke up and she went off and decided to sleep with someone else while we were on a two week break, which I only found out about later. We got back together, then after a few months broke up again, that time for good. That was when I found out. That was pain, I can tell you now. Ah well, took me a long time to get over it but now happily with someone else so I gues what doesnt kill us makes us stronger?

Meh. Love is for Suckers!

I'm Joking Obviously

Yeah, you obviously are; I mean, you don't have to love someone to give them a sucking:heh:

I'm still in love with my first love...it isn't a girl, it's something else...

Aah, you can probably guess what I'm on about. I am predictable.

I'm still in love with my first love...it isn't a girl, it's something else...

Aah, you can probably guess what I'm on about. I am predictable.

Aston Villa?

Radiohead?

Jeff Buckley?

Me?

For God's Sake man, it's not an easy question to answer!

As for love, I say down with it. When it's great, it's awesome. But, for me anyway, stuff always comes crashing down. I geniunally think that maybe I'm not supposed to love, as stupid as it sounds.

Aston Villa?

Radiohead?

Jeff Buckley?

Me?

For God's Sake man, it's not an easy question to answer!

It was none of them. It was videogames you dolt! Uuuhhh, reeetaaard! :rolleyes:

It was none of them. It was videogames you dolt! Eeehhh reeetaaard!

:(

I was close. I think you're lying though, just to spite me. :heh:

Anyway, yes, talk about love.

As for love, I say down with it. When it's great, it's awesome. But, for me anyway, stuff always comes crashing down. I geniunally think that maybe I'm not supposed to love, as stupid as it sounds.

Hey man, I know you feel shit atm but it will pass. If anything just remember that life has many other splendours to enjoy not just love. Life has many facetes and thats why I love it so much.

Sign in to follow this