NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Dragon Blade, Katamari, Resident Evil & More

Though nothing is officially confirmed...

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7196/1/Dragon_Blade,_Katamari,_Resident_Evil_&_More

Nintendo News | Dragon Blade, Katamari, Resident Evil & More

Down over in Codename Revolution-land, a distributor contact who has previously shown himself to be of exceptional reliability, with games such as High School Musical, Dave Mirra and Sims 2: Pets firmly under his belt (all now official), has semi-confirmed several rumoured titles and Wii accessories. As well as revealed a brand new title by the name of Dragon Blade.

First up he lists "Beautiful Katamari" as up for release; a game we previously reported on a couple weeks ago. Together with a few online shop listings, consider this now an almost dead cert for November.

Next up is Namco Museum Remix, he predicts the game an October release.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition was also listed, paired together with numerous speculative reports, and you have another virtually confirmed title; keep a look out for that in late May with a budget price tag.

"Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire" is also revealed, looking to be developed by D3Publishing, perhaps this is the "untitled action game" they once hinted at? Anticipate a September release.

Plant a Shot Gun and Fishing Rod peripheral allegedly scheduled for release later this month on for good measure, and we have one majorly satisfying news update!

Stick with Cubed³ for all the latest updates...

Supposedly a reliable source, and it's not as though all this is out of the blue!

The fact that games such as Beautiful Katamari and Resi 4 Wii are in there again, does somewhat help the possibility of all this being true!

It would be great!

Katamari would be sexual.

Katamari with the Katamari Dynasty song would be beyond sexual.:indeed: :awesome: : peace: :heh::bowdown:

Resi4 in late may?

yeah right. As amazing as it would be, i doubt it'd be that early.

I doubted we would get an online Wii game this early but look what happened :heh:

Resi4 in late may?

yeah right. As amazing as it would be, i doubt it'd be that early.

Why? 80% of the code can be used from the GC version, 10% Wiimote stuff, 10% PS2 features and you are down.

yeah there is literally nothing to do with the Resi 4 Wii, they just have to add the wii controls, it will be out fast I'm sure.

I'm strangely tempted to get this Resi 4 wii-make, especially if it has a budget tag, even though I have the GC one already.:blank:

What extras did the PS2 one offer?

yeah there is literally nothing to do with the Resi 4 Wii, they just have to add the wii controls, it will be out fast I'm sure.

Hopefully that extra difficulty thing is true. And thad Ada thing in GameCube-o-vision would be nice.

Sign in to follow this