N-Europe

Created Games

Calza

i know how to code sorta simple to moderate programs with v.b. the hardest ive gotten to is a visual hangman game which saves scores and randomly creates words. it pretty damn tough creating games from scratch!especially if you want awesome graphics :heh:

You can't make proper games with VB. Try Dark Basic, it's similar I think but designed for games (I've never used it though).

I did a bit of programming last year really basic :smile: stuff. I am about to vb again soon but i usally get bored as my computing class is just randonised so the "geeks and nerds" are in the same class as the people that can't find shift :weep:.

dark basic? where wud i get that from?

I havent programmed since last year, but apparently ive got an talent for it, i outsmarted our really stupid teacher a few times, but he was a nonce. Its hard to keep up with all the programming languages that are out there, and that really discouraged me :(

I got it with a computer magazine a couple of years ago. I don't even know if it's still about on the internet. Google is your friend.

I've never actualy made a Game. I've just edited a few.

A few years back, I used to be in an emulation group called NC Translations, then moved to F71 Rom hacking (Which I eventually put an end to for them hacking my bro's email, so I deleted the entire site).

My main job was editing text with Hexidecimal coding in Pokemon Gold and re-designing the maps. Yeah it was incredibly simple..but was the only experience near making a game i've had.