• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

We are scientists and hard-fi's album are some of my most listened too aswell.

Sweet Haggis.

But Last.fm album charts dont work well with ablums that you listen to.

My media player details :)

3993 tracks in playlist, average track length: 3:52

Estimated playlist length: 257 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds

Sweet Haggis.

But Last.fm album charts dont work well with ablums that you listen to.

My media player details :)

3993 tracks in playlist, average track length: 3:52

Estimated playlist length: 257 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds

*does a floor-leg sweep, knocking Dante off his feet*

Sorry! I have 4052 songs on mine! Ever faced..?

I love how my top played artist shifts from time to time.

For ages it was Avril Lavigne, then Garbage, then No Doubt, and very shortly Bjork will overtake No Doubt, and I can tell she'll reign sumpreme for the rest of my life.

Its just because she has 6 studio albums, you can't not listen to her when its on shuffle.

Yeah, you need last.fm to have a life in this day and age.

I have a meagre 1178 songs :(

What the hell is Last.fm and why should I care about it? (Yep I'm being serious) This seems to be one of those things that's just passed me by, yet I keep seeing it popping up everywhere. It seems to me to mainly be a big battle of who has the biggest musical internet penis.

Today I have been mainly listening to and highly recommend Idlewild-100 Broken Windows. It has songs catchier than the common cold.

What the hell is Last.fm and why should I care about it? (Yep I'm being serious) This seems to be one of those things that's just passed me by, yet I keep seeing it popping up everywhere. It seems to me to mainly be a big battle of who has the biggest musical internet penis.

Today I have been mainly listening to and highly recommend Idlewild-100 Broken Windows. It has songs catchier than the common cold.

Its a website (http://www.last.fm) and its just useful to have if you want to show someone your music taste and how much you listen to different stuff etc.

As far as I know, it has nothing to do with internet penises.

It basically tells you what you listen to most etc. You have a profile that shows this and you can look around onj last.fm for other artsists and add songs to a playlist etc.

When you listen to music in windows media player or itunes it "scrobbles" them and you can find out what songs you listen to most and least. Then you can make a sig like some of the ones above with album art in it that shows your most listened to albums.

My Top 5 on Last.fm are:

1. Cobra Starship - 586

2. Arctic Monkeys - 202

3. James - 185

4. L'arc~en~Ciel - 182

5. Bloc Party - 136

My real number 3 is actually Enter Shikari at 189, but i think they're shit now, and i accidentally left media player running it during the day once.

I didn't realise the WMP plugin has been off for the past 2 days either :/

It basically tells you what you listen to most etc. You have a profile that shows this and you can look around onj last.fm for other artsists and add songs to a playlist etc.

When you listen to music in windows media player or itunes it "scrobbles" them and you can find out what songs you listen to most and least. Then you can make a sig like some of the ones above with album art in it that shows your most listened to albums.

Aaah, alright. Just wondering what everyone was going on about and whether I was missing out on something. Hmmm, I think I can live without it to be honest as I doubt I'd use it that much. I don't really listen to music on the computer that much, mostly it's a cd or record I have on in the background.