NEurope

I must say I don't hate Oasis' new single. It's got a nice flow.

ha. Linkin Park (sorry had to be said. Although it is kinda hypocritical as I used to listen to them but that was years ago and I was never a big fan). At least it's not as bad as listening to Limp Bizkit. If there are any LB fans on here (or in the world) they should really be ashamed.

Anyways, been listening to more Santana and Journey. Love Journey. Love Santana.

^ Indeed. Journey are gods. Anyone who says otherwise really doesn't know anything about music. :heh:

I hate the fact I have Girls Aloud's new song in my head, The Promise (Just Promise?).

Na na na na na make you love me

Na na na na na na na na

Promise na na

Promise na na

-----

In other news...

There is a severe lack of good music down here. Or at least I'm not hearing it.

I quite like Kaiser Chiefs new song, but not really.

Christina Aguilera's new song is quite bad.

-----

I heard Jennifer Hudson's single on the TV, and It just makes me hate the pop machine. I have that song she did in Dreamgirls, and it shows she has a very powerful voice, but of course she's lumped with a standard chart-position-winning RnB song to do.

Not that I particularly care, but yeah.

-----

Anyone else know Sugababes write their own stuff? News to me too.

----

Sorry, I watched T4 = pop music. :p

Ugh, my mate wouldn't stop playing Date Rape by Sublime earlier, and I can't get it out of my head.

Also, get drunk and slow dance to Disney songs, it's beautiful.

PS. I could talk about good music, but that would just totally go against the foundations of this thread.

I was under the impression that Sugababes were a front for a more than respectable producer/writer team, personally.

I hate the fact I have Girls Aloud's new song in my head, The Promise (Just Promise?).

Na na na na na make you love me

Na na na na na na na na

Promise na na

Promise na na

Same here. Although I'm more tolerant of it....like...I can live with the fact.

I listened to Thriller like...three times over last night. Just so...atmospheric. *I bammed some Mike Jackson on the ole' Zune*

PS, I got interviewed about MP3 players the other day and will hopefully be in this weeks Bucks newspaper. I shall scan et post if I'm in it. (I should be....can't hurt the paper for a bit of sexual Venom t-shirt loveage)

I need to stop wearing that T-shirt though....its in the last three facebook sesh's Ive been in. But...It used to be too small for me, so I'm making the most of it. :bowdown:

*Warning - post contains High School Musical*

I just downloaded the High School Musical 3 Soundtrack (released today) and I'm in two minds about it. Some of the songs are so much fun, and yet some of the slower ones just seem to be pretty lacklustre. I know they'll grow on me before friday, but I wish they'd been a little more like the second soundtrack ones.

Anyway, "Scream" is epic. It's like "Bet On It" (Another song with Efron trying to sound pissed off), but even more over the top (Well, after the first 50 seconds anyway).

Yeah, but the joke is on you, because she's actually fucking awesome.

I'll take my shitty cookie, eat it, and love the fact I'm doing so.

I officially win, because I'm one of Polly Scattergood's top listeners on last.fm.

Loves it.

The loves it thing is, just no. Everytime you say it, I hear Paris Hilton saying it.

Also, you realise the top listener thing isn't based on how much you listen to an artist or anything, right? It's totally random.

The loves it thing is, just no. Everytime you say it, I hear Paris Hilton saying it.

Also, you realise the top listener thing isn't based on how much you listen to an artist or anything, right? It's totally random.

No it pretty much is, the person who listens to that artist the most in a week is a top listener.

No it pretty much is, the person who listens to that artist the most in a week is a top listener.

I listened to an artist once in a week. I think it was Good Charlotte, and at the end of the week I was a top Listener.

That says a lot about Good Charlotte...

or maybe it was a bug.

It's happened quite a few times. Obviously it must be a mix of top listeners and random people. *Yawns*, the comment was so utterly predictable. :heh:

--

I'm loving the Veronicas cover of "Good times" by Easybeat (It's for a tribute album for them). 'Tis a good song.

Well I don't... maybe its an inditement on our celebrity obsessed culture that she'd come to mind. *Grumbles "fuckwit" under his breath, without actually meaning it, to be fair*

I'm pretty sure the top listeners are actually the people that have listened to said artist the most... Linkage