NEurope

Radiohead was sooo good!! :) Only complaints I can have are: it didn't get dark sooner and I didn't like the t shirts they had for sale =P

Otherwise though it was a fantastic show. Particular favourites for me included FPT, Everything in it's right place, Lucky and Just. The light show in particular for Idioteque was very good indeed. Well worth the £50 I spent on the ticket :D

Can someone give me a lsit of Radiohead albums in order of "quality"?

I only have OK Computer and In Rainbows, and at first I didn't like them that much, but now I :heart: .

I only have OK Computer and In Rainbows, and at first I didn't like them that much, but now I :heart: .

1. OK Computer

2. Kid A

3. Hail to the Thief

4. The Bends

5. In Rainbows

6. Amnesiac

7. Pablo Honey

Well at least that's how I feel about them at the moment. My love for each album fluctuates a lot over time and I'm sure other Radiohead fans on these boards will beg to differ with my list.

1. Kid A

2. OK Computer

3. Amnesiac

4. In Rainbows

5. The Bends

6. Hail To The Thief

7. Pablo Honey

There's mine anyway.

Man, if you'd asked me this before Friday it would have looked so different. It basically changes constantly, but right now I'd say;

Ok Computer

Hail to the Thief

Kid A

In Rainbows

The Bends

Amnesiac

Pablo Honey

Although to be honest, the first 5 are all interchangeable. Any order of those 5 and I wouldn't complain.

And thats not to say Amnesiac is bad by any stretch. Pablo Honey is, though. :p

Hmm, not so much love for the bends, I see.

I think it's a cracking album. I have it on in the kitchen when I'm cooking, and it has me dancing around like a lunatic. :)

So jealous of you guys who managed to go, yesterday. I would've loved to have gone. :(

Last week The Bends was my favourite.

Week before that it was Kid A.

Like I said, those 5 are entirely interchangeable. Just depends on what kind of mood I'm in, what I've listened to recently etc. It probably helps that since the gig I finally found a decent quality rip of OK Computer, previously the copy I had was pretty rubbish.

Thanks a lot, I'll definitely the 5 that everyone seem to like best first...then If I feel like it, delve into Pablo and Amnes.

dammit I've been lured in to it.

1. Kid A

2. In Rainbows

3. Hail To The Thief

4. OK Computer

5. The Bends

6. Amnesiac

Not got Pablo Honey, but from what I know I'm not missing much.

putting Amnesiac low bothers me, it makes it look bad. It's not, it's amazing. It's just that every other LP they've released is near enough perfect.

well to be fair I've hardly listened to it, but I just find it dull

well to be fair I've hardly listened to it, but I just find it dull

Get the needles. Now.

hehe, you'll get more when I say The Bends is my favourite of their albums :)

The bends is my favorite Radiohead album, I also don't hate Pablo Honey and find a lot of the hate it gets pretty baffling.

Yes, finally! Some love for The Bends.

"my baby's got the beeeeennndds."

It's a cracking album. So many good tracks.

As soon as Planet Telex starts up, it just hits that special spot. :)

The Bends is a brilliant album. How can you not love Street Spirit or High & Dry?

Although I think that Pablo Honey is the weakest Radiohead album, I still think it's pretty good.

Being a Radiohead n00b, I've only got OK Computer and In Rainbows in full, and a random assortment of tracks from other albums. So, Kid A comes highly reccommended eh?

Being a Radiohead n00b, I've only got OK Computer and In Rainbows in full, and a random assortment of tracks from other albums. So, Kid A comes highly reccommended eh?

Did you not read my posts?

The Bends, MAN. The Bends!

I just got The Bends today, so far I'm finding it a lot more engaging than Ok Computer, but then I've not truly been grabbed by that yet.

I've had Kid A on my computer for years, but have only ever listened to How To and MPS before, listening to the album as a whole for the first time now.

Did you not read my posts?

The Bends, MAN. The Bends!

I do love Street Spirit, but that's all I've heard. I'll pick it up sometime : peace:

I can't stand Kid A at all ;)

You're wrong.

Yes. It's very good- Radiohead at their weirdest and best IMO. It's all computer/synth based music so there's no traditional rock elements as such so it's a change of pace for them. You'll probably (read: should) like it

hehe, you'll get more when I say The Bends is my favourite of their albums :)

Na, The bends is a fantastic album.

Bardie, yes, get Bends and Kid A. You'll then have the holy quartet assembled. :heh: