NEurope

I've got both Little Boots' and La Roux' albums on their way to me atm, can't wait to give them a listen. :)

As much as I love Little Boots, I think her album got totally over hyped and it's not that great.

I need to check out La Roux' new album. It isn't on Spotify yet.

I think the hype Little Boots got was deserved though, she came out of nowhere and she's definitely talanted, hopefully now though the hype will level out, anyway it's not as if she's the most hyped artist out there, there are loads of 'rubbish' - Imo - artists out there that get far more hype for some bizarre reason... :blank:

Yeah, everything I heard up to the album was really promising. She pretty much set the blogsphere on fire. Some of the remixes of her songs are insanely good. I just wasn't as excited by the album when I listened to it. That's not to say I've been put off her, I can't wait to see what she does next.

Yeah, the album isn't as marvelous as we were all lead to believe. There's some good songs on it, and she has promise, but I feel that La Roux lived up to the hype a lot more. (not completely)

---

Why did no one tell me about Boards of Canada before? I'm in love with Music Has The Right To Children.

La Roux is ace. True story.

unrelated: I simply cannot comprehend how Regan got away with Born In The U.S.A as his campaign song. People are such retards when it comes to lyrics I swear.

Did someone say Regan.....

Awesome stuff.

I already posted this a few pages back, but whatevs, I was right about it being awesome :p

I already posted this a few pages back, but whatevs, I was right about it being awesome :p

Sorry!! The heat makes me lazy. :heh:

Sorry!! The heat makes me lazy. :heh:

No it's cool no worries. Did you per chance check out Obsessions and Seventeen by her on spotify? I feel a new amazing songstress for 2009 coming on.

No it's cool no worries. Did you per chance check out Obsessions and Seventeen by her on spotify? I feel a new amazing songstress for 2009 coming on.

I'll check it out now. I've basically had the last 10 songs on my Spotify playlist on loop for the past couple days. :heh:

Yeah I do that too, I just make a random playlist of songs I've just discovered and play them to death for a few days, then move on.

I really want to go see someone live, I just don't know who warrants it at the moment. I'm tempted to get Florence + The Machine tickets but it involves trekking it down to Bournemouth...

Blur tomorrow in Hyde Park! woo second time seeing them in 2 weeks then I've got Oasis next thursday! It's like being back in the 90's all over again.

*goes and gets his ben sherman shirt and addidas jacket*

ha.

MUSE SINGLE THIS MONDAY ON RADIO 1 FUCK YEAH

I can't wait!! However, it's been said that Muse will be interviewed on Monday, nothing has been confirmed about the new single... yet. Although it's not impossible that it'll be aired, but I've still got the salt ready.

I love Absolution, like the entire album a few years back. Haven't really heard much of their other stuff to be honest though. Listening back now, Absolution is really good, but dreary. Not in a bad way though, I don't know how to describe it.

I like all the Michael Jackson music on the radio recently, especially The Way You Make Me Feel and Leave Me Alone.

Subject of Jacko: Human Nature and Give In To Me...fucking chooooooooooooons!

One of my favourite tracks from Placebo's new album:

Julien

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Calm the fuck down. It'll be on the net afterwards.

Awesome stuff.

Thanks to Razz, I love.

--

Britney - Radar.

I love the "Lets try and make this horse look sexy by spraying water over it in slow motion. Mmm" bit. Otherwise, could have been so much better/whoreish.

Feels odd to be listening to Radar now as it was from Blackout. :p

_____

Anyway my day was completely made when I found out A Fine Frenzy has a new song called Blown away out! You can listen on her My Space if you want to OR it is on Spotify! :D

[url=]http://www.myspace.com/afinefrenzy[/url]

I gave La Roux another chance. I prefer the latter half of the album but is just doesn't wow me! :)

Blur tomorrow in Hyde Park!

Will be me tomorrow, can't wait! Really can't think of many things better than seeing Blur in Hyde Park on my birthday with the sun shining!

(I know the weather forecast says it's gonna piss it down but it's wrong. It's wrong until the moment i get caught in a thunder storm, until then it's gonna be the hottest day of the year tomorrow! :yay:)