NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
soag

Fozzy

I trust that most of you peeps have heard of a band called Fozzy, if not check out their site here. Their lead singer is Chris Jerico of WWE fame.

Anyway I went to their concert in Belfast on Sunday night and my God what a gig it was, my mate has seen bands like megadeth, metallica and slipknot but claims Fozzy beats all of them hands down.

Trust me if they are playing at a town near you, go along you wont be disapointed :)

After the show We waited outside for a few hours and Jericho and The Duke (gutariest) signed our t-shirts and ticket stubs :D

Heres a pic of me and y2j it was taken with my phone hence the bad quality

mey2j2.jpg

Also I know my smile is the worst smile you have ever seen, what can I say I was slighty drunk :p

Jericho looks kinda different from the times I seen him, then again, he was running around in tights at the time :P

As for the band, can't say i've heard any of their stuff.

HAhaha, that is a hilarious smile!

And yay! I've not seen Y2J in AGES!

I saw them briefly at download. Was qute entertaining. Couldn't really get into it though as I hadn't a clue who they were or any of the songs.

saw them in Swansea last friday they rocked supported by s.k.w.a.d and reeko

Didnt meet Y2J as me and bro left striaght away to travel 60 miles back to newport and goto tj's for 2 hours got a bunch of photos on PC of gig ill put them on here momentarily

S.K.W.A.D freaking ruled i thought they got a great sound but reeko sucked they didnt even try and get the crowd going they must hate the welsh or sumthing ;)

Fozzy were meant to be playing some club in swansea but sold out quick so they changed venue :D he was djing there afterwards thou (posters outside for it)

Wow, he looks very different. Soag, I also love your facial expression. 'Oh God Oh God Oh God this camera's gonna kill me holy shit what do I do what do I do Oh God... ok, act cool...I'll just pretend I'm enjoying yourself and maybe the camera won't eat me... Oh God Oh god Oh God it's onto me!!!'

Wow, he looks very different. Soag, I also love your facial expression. 'Oh God Oh God Oh God this camera's gonna kill me holy shit what do I do what do I do Oh God... ok, act cool...I'll just pretend I'm enjoying yourself and maybe the camera won't eat me... Oh God Oh god Oh God it's onto me!!!'

HAHAHAHA LMFAO, in my defence at the time my mate took the pic I was telling my mate how to use the camera on the phone when he took the pic :p.

The support band for Belfast was Dutchz Slutz they were pretty good and got the crowd going before the gig.

The whole band was very friendly after the show espically the Duke who we sat and talked with for like a solid half hour before the rest of the band left the building.

Saw them at Download aswell, they were pretty good but I think the guitarist sings better than Y2J. Does he still wrestle or has he quit? I havent watched it in years.

he has been "fired" (on raw bout 2 months ago) but have read on WWE.COM that he has just taken a break to do a tour of fozzy. He will be back early next year

Sign in to follow this