N-Europe

One for the metalheads.

Oxigen_Waste

Worst thing about Metalheads is they all think they have to have long hair.

Long hair just does not appeal to me.. but then again I do gel my hair into some mohawk.. O_o.

---

On topic, I kind of prefer regular Metal or Nu Metal, I guess I'm less hardcore.

Metalheads think they all have to have long hair...?

Wouldnt say so, back in the day it was just part of the fashion statement for rock and the full spectrum of metal, nowadays it is a rarity, which is the main reason I kept mine long as its part of my individuality..

Metalheads think they all have to have long hair...?

Wouldnt say so, back in the day it was just part of the fashion statement for rock and the full spectrum of metal, nowadays it is a rarity, which is the main reason I kept mine long as its part of my individuality..

To be fair, when I was at college, 80% of all male metalheads had long hair. When I went to see Maiden in December, 70% of the males had long hair.

I see Stone Sour in your last fm...so maybe :p.

I'm going to see them on Tuesday, yay me!

Lostprophets!

:shakehead

Worst thing about Metalheads is they all think they have to have long hair.

Fuck long hair (although I do have it long... but it's not because it's "metal").

Dissection

Bloodbath

Thrash metal

Pantera

BLOODBATH! Along with Down, the best "super-band" ever. Now that you mentioned Dissection, I just remebered "Storm...". What a fucking masterpiece.

Calling Pantera thrash is a sin commited by many, my dear son, do not jump on that bandwagon!

Cause they blow :heh:. Nah, I'm kidding, I just tend to forget about them a little, they came in late and their thrash influenced stuff spans basically just 2 albums. The best being Beneath the Remains...they stole a ridiculous amount of riffs from Metallica and Slayer for that album :heh:. Heh, even the intro to the album sounds like the opening to Call of Ktulu. Basic thrash, but still pretty good

BURN HIM! HERESY. Don't you dare foulmouth Arise and Beneath The Remains! Sepultura earned their credit, if you're going to accuse them of plagirarism, at least be specific about it. Call of Ktulu? Have you gone mad? :shakehead

To be fair, when I was at college, 80% of all male metalheads had long hair. When I went to see Maiden in December, 70% of the males had long hair.

People living in the past. Nowdays it's all about the shaved head look.

BLOODBATH! Along with Down, the best "super-band" ever. Now that you mentioned Dissection, I just remebered "Storm...". What a fucking masterpiece.

Calling Pantera thrash is a sin commited by many, my dear son, do not jump on that bandwagon!

The Storm.. is an incredible album, too bad the vocalist of the band is dead, always wanted to see them live

Alright i´ll refrain from calling Pantera Thrash and just refer them as music

All these genres confuse me :Þ

:shakehead

Fuck long hair (although I do have it long... but it's not because it's "metal").

BURN HIM! HERESY. Don't you dare foulmouth Arise and Beneath The Remains! Sepultura earned their credit, if you're going to accuse them of plagirarism, at least be specific about it. Call of Ktulu? Have you gone mad? :shakehead

People living in the past. Nowdays it's all about the shaved head look.

Haha, Sepultura just aren't my sort of thing, they're pretty good but nowhere near the best. Dissection are actually another fucking epic band. Some of their instrumentals are stupidly awesome *listens to No Dreams Breed In Breathless Sleep*

Teah Storm.. was an incredible album, too bad the vocalist of the band is dead, always wanted to see them live

Alright i´ll refrain from calling Pantera Thrash and just refer them as music

All these genres confuse me :Þ

You can call them thrash... but the "correct" definition is "power groove". :D

My two favourite Thrash/Death bands are Slayer and Sepultura. I'd say I prefer Sepultura out of the 2, just a shame they dont have any decent T shirts. I also like Chaos AD and Roots which is considered sheer metal heresy by some, but I dont give a fuck.

My two favourite Thrash/Death bands are Slayer and Sepultura. I'd say I prefer Sepultura out of the 2, just a shame they dont have any decent T shirts. I also like Chaos AD and Roots which is considered sheer metal heresy by some, but I dont give a fuck.

Chaos A.D. is a great album... but Roots sucks hard. Totally IMHO.