N-Europe

IT IS NICE.

Caris

I always wanted to see this but never did....and now I've heard about all the scenes so I dont think I'll find it as funny as I would've. Also too many people have done borat impressions to death now - even when they are just no good at them :angry:

You are aware of how stupid that statement is? Borat is a character designed to show how stupid ignorant racists are. Both the character and the real people he meets are guilty of it. That's why it's funny. Are you thinking of a different film?

all i see is a stupid looking man putting on an annoying as fuck voice saying "chocolate skin", i dont find it funny whatsoever.

Ali G ftw.

Guest Jordan
I love the bit in the church. He is so, so badly playing to them, it's great!

Scary to see that there are a few really powerful people there though...

Gotta love evangalist idiots...

all i see is a stupid looking man putting on an annoying as fuck voice saying "chocolate skin", i dont find it funny whatsoever.

Ali G ftw.

Way to miss the point, thats like me saying Ali G is a stupid looking man putting on an annoying as fuck voice saying "Aiiiii"

A lot of Borat hate here, I guess it must be pretty cool to hate things because they are popular.

Way to miss the point, thats like me saying Ali G is a stupid looking man putting on an annoying as fuck voice saying "Aiiiii"

A lot of Borat hate here, I guess it must be pretty cool to hate things because they are popular.

and id say fair enuf, u dont like him.

I dont think you realise that some people dont like him, i find it very boring, not because its popular, but because it isnt my type of humour.

If i hated popular things i wouldnt wear brands, i wouldnt watch films that our popular that I find funny,

your the one missing the point.

and id say fair enuf, u dont like him.

I dont think you realise that some people dont like him, i find it very boring, not because its popular, but because it isnt my type of humour.

If i hated popular things i wouldnt wear brands, i wouldnt watch films that our popular that I find funny,

your the one missing the point.

I was going to start arguing about your sense of humour, but then I saw your sig. Respect!

(I don't hate Ali G I was just using him to make a point since you said he was ftw)

I have watched it again and found it just as funny if not more cos of all the deleted scenes :D

The massage one's pretty good

I thought the film was okay, and it wasn't what I was expecting. Too much of it was fixed rather than taking the piss out of people.

The 'deleted' scene of the news about the rodeo proves even more how propagandist US TV is.