NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

life in general

why does it always have to bite you in the ass!

Your havin a really good day/week or whatever and then bam! it drags you back down!

I am no emo or anything like that its just i am pissed off. Why does everythin have to always go wrong?

is it karma? fate? or just god being spiteful!?

It's just life. Life is full of great stuff, and bad stuff. Some people (like me) focus more on the bad side, and it seems like everything is fucked up, when really it's not as bad as you think. Before you realise it, stuff will be good again and you'll read this post and think 'i can't believe i was that down'. Don't let it drag you down, because it's not a very nice place in 'the down'.

it just makes me feel as tho there must be someone out there that hates me lol

i have had a crap 3 years, my parents on verge of splitting, my sister turing into a violent drug addict and stealing all my things.

I was finally feeling good about myself, we had thrown my sis out, woo.

An then BAM! She turns up last night, attacks my mum, tries to kill herself by takin a bottle of pills and she is now in some hospital either dying or being assesed under the mental health act.

Life, its like one big episode of the O.C

it just makes me feel as tho there must be someone out there that hates me lol

i have had a crap 3 years, my parents on verge of splitting, my sister turing into a violent drug addict and stealing all my things.

I was finally feeling good about myself, we had thrown my sis out, woo.

An then BAM! She turns up last night, attacks my mum, tries to kill herself by takin a bottle of pills and she is now in some hospital either dying or being assesed under the mental health act.

Sorry to hear that man. A few years back, a load of shit happened to me and i felt like it was all crap, but i feel pretty good now, just stay strong, even if you feel like you can't.

thx man, i bet youy its karma ! i absolutley hate my sis (dont even class her as my sis now but heh) and i kept wishing last night, and have before, that she would just die from the overdose or any other way in fact because its goin to happen sometime and in my mind all i can think is the sooner the better.

Instead of carin bout my sis last night i was thinkin "if she dies that means my trip to france is probs off"

You are all gonna think that make me such a bad person but it doesn't, really, live with he for 3 years. lol

Karma is real!:p

Ive a shit past few year, family issues, bad as well not just small little things and i totally know where your coming from when you say soon as you feel good something happens. You just gotta say posative and it will finally come through.

The thing with life is that you take all the good things for granted, when they peobably happen much more often than the bad stuff. But, thanks to SHE (Simple Human Emotion), we focus on the bad things.

So....

Always look on the bright side of life

*attempts to whistle*

You are all gonna think that make me such a bad person but it doesn't, really, live with he for 3 years.

Not really, i hated my Dad, and he recently died, i didn't care at all really. Family or not, people can turn into such idiots you just stop caring for them.

Shit we're all gonna get cancelled?

wow! you are actually the first person to ever say that to me, everyone else, including most of my friends think thats really bad and i dont mean it!

Everyone else should post there problems on here! we will help you sort em' out!!

you might think i am being strange her but the only thing that has kept me sane of the past few weeks is Skins on E4 (is that wierd lol)

wow! you are actually the first person to ever say that to me, everyone else, including most of my friends think thats really bad and i dont mean it!

Everyone else should post there problems on here! we will help you sort em' out!!

you might think i am being strange her but the only thing that has kept me sane of the past few weeks is Skins on E4 (is that wierd lol)

Nope when i feel low i stick on trouble or something and watch some funny TV to keep my spirits high.

Well that's how were kept in line, feeling miserable, constantly tamed by the hope of a better day. If we had any sense we would break out of this monotonous cycle and stop letting other people affect us, but hey, such is life.

Sorry, bit cynical?

well, thanks for listening to waht i had to say, i feel a bit better now (wooo!)

I am gonna scream at my english teacher tomorrow, because i am so angry and she makes it worse + its not good to keep anger in lol

Well that's how were kept in line, feeling miserable, constantly tamed by the hope of a better day. If we had any sense we would break out of this monotonous cycle and stop letting other people affect us, but hey, such is life.

Sorry, bit cynical?

Cynical - yes

true - more so

thats what your life is like, skins, the episode where it all goes wrong for sid. But im sorry to hear all of that =| sounds like you've been through enough for any one person to deal with

yeh skins is really good, people keep moaning saying its over-exaggerated but it really isn't! (one of my best mates said that was just like what was happening to me!lol)

Life is a tricky business. It's just sometimes how you find yourself in certain situations and you think "hmm, how did we end up here, eh?"

If anything, it just means you should enjoy the goodtimes, as sometimes they can be shortlived.

lol i just got back from york hospital(i have been havin headaches) and i need to go for a brain scan because i "may" have a brain tumour.

Why oh why is life like this!!!

Lets now make this thread happy!plz!

The last couple of years have probably been my best yet. I've been going out loads more (every weekend basically), made loads of new friends, on the verge of going to the Uni I want if I can get the grades (which I should be able to do), life is looking good for me. :)

Family life hasnt been good. Past couple years have been falling apart.

My life has been going alright, got to college made some new friends.

I dont drink so basically I dont go out much with them, all it is, is go out/to their house to drink, which I dont wanna do. Everything else is fine.

Apart from college. I wanna skip it and go sraight to Uni and learn what I want to learn.

"People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of equal value to gain something. This is the principle of equivalent trade."

I love fullmetal Alchemist mainly for this quote.

I've had a fairly decent 6 months or so. The only problem I have is that I see no way of me getting a girlfriend. Bit shit, but I'm just keeping myself happy by spending all my money on myself. Meh..

i had a pretty good month - then it went a bit pants -

1. Pulled a muslce in my shoulder

2. Punctured 2 tyres

3. huge bruise on my leg that hurts like hell

4. *cries* a dickhead of a guy got promoted in work.. over me.. i have no idea why :cry:

I've had a fairly decent 6 months or so. The only problem I have is that I see no way of me getting a girlfriend. Bit shit, but I'm just keeping myself happy by spending all my money on myself. Meh..

Girlfriends are overrated. Trust me.

Sign in to follow this