NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Conor_NE

Write For N-Europe!

I'm OK with news, I'm always on top of them and I have time to put them up I just don't have time for articles. If you want me I can help you guys with the news.

EDIT:I don't copy/paste stuff on the forums all the time, cause I know Dante will do it, but I do know stuff earlier as you can see during E3s and conferences I usually deliver news. Also, I think I have a good grasp on english and already wrote for two portuguese webistes. So, if you're looking for newsies too, I'd like to try out, just show me the way:P And I'm totally free until late September and after that I still have more than enough time to post news.

Caris and Tellyn have recently joined the news team, so we're still waiting to see what kind of impact they have. So far, it's been good. News has been good, and that was something that we felt we needed to address urgently.

The other issues we need to address are having regular features/columns, and more previewers/reviewers of games. They're exclusive content, so we need to work at that.

So Caris and Tellyn are just news? Who's been picked for articles and such? Or has no one actually posted a decent article as yet? :heh:

So Caris and Tellyn are just news? Who's been picked for articles and such? Or has no one actually posted a decent article as yet? :heh:

I think Conor and Mark are looking over the applicants, so I ain't got much to do with that. Caris is a news guy but I also think he's dabbling in some media stuff as well, like videos, etc. We'll see what happens there.

Did you submit an article to Conor? You've still got time, so get it done.

I think Conor and Mark are looking over the applicants, so I ain't got much to do with that. Caris is a news guy but I also think he's dabbling in some media stuff as well, like videos, etc. We'll see what happens there.

Did you submit an article to Conor? You've still got time, so get it done.

Um, I submitted one article to Mark (? I think) about a week or so ago which I thought was good, the other one is finished pretty much, but it's not great. Do you want me to submit the one I sent to Mark to Conor aswell or something, or should I improve the second one and send that aswell?

Um, I submitted one article to Mark (? I think) about a week or so ago which I thought was good, the other one is finished pretty much, but it's not great. Do you want me to submit the one I sent to Mark to Conor aswell or something, or should I improve the second one and send that aswell?

If you can improve it, send it to the email address in this thread (mark's). When you write an article, try to be as critical and as professional as you can, it's important. Reread it, and ask yourself "ok, how could I get this point across better? What am I trying to say?", etc.

I have faith in ye. Don't let me down, kiddo.

If you can improve it, send it to the email address in this thread (mark's). When you write an article, try to be as critical and as professional as you can, it's important. Reread it, and ask yourself "ok, how could I get this point across better? What am I trying to say?", etc.

I have faith in ye. Don't let me down, kiddo.

Well thats what I think I do well, but I don't suppose I could send you the article and you could tell me if it's different to what you're looking for? It might have been a bit over critical is my only doubt, I just need an outside opinion really.

Ok, I'm gonna work on the other one tonight and I'll send it in soon as I can ;).

Ok guys, thanks a lot for all the responses received so far. ALL of them are being read and carefully considered. I'll have another update soon, but for now, we appreciate all the hard work that went into each and every piece of writing that you sent us. Anyone who's yet to send their entry should do so immediately. Thanks.

They only pick the sexy ones :heh:

I would love to do a weekly web comic for you guys! I already do a Doctor Who themed one.

Sign in to follow this