NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Maiky-NiSuTe

to short wii sensorbar?

here is an image to show you how to extent the Wii sensorbar sucsesfully

Wii_sensorbar_extention.jpg

smal advise when you cut the cable melt away the plastic coating of the cable to reveal the 2 coper wires. after that you simply fuse them to the plugs seen in the picture above.

O and please be care full when doing that. and if you are under 18 please have a parent super vising it

Now why would anyone take the risk of breaking their only avaible sensor bar? It looks like a difficult thing to do. And only those with front-projection screens should be having problems with it - most of us don't, not?

So, who's having trouble with the length of the wire of your sensorbar?

Now why would anyone take the risk of breaking their only avaible sensor bar? It looks like a difficult thing to do. And only those with front-projection screens should be having problems with it - most of us don't, not?

So, who's having trouble with the length of the wire of your sensorbar?

Certainly not me! If anything i have too much cord! Mine is trailing around all over the place coz my tv is on a wall mount in my bedroom and there is no where to hide the wire.......

Edit: I'm sure i have seen that image in another thread somewhere........

It is for few users who use projectors.

I've set up the Wii on a projector at school, it reaches fine.

It is for few users who use projectors.

If you quoted my whole post, there was no need to quote. I mentioned the projectors.

I thought the lenght of the wire was long enough already,but I don't exactly have to worry about projectors though.

Be cool to play the Wii in school with a projector,would be really fun,especially with Wii Sports.

I thought the lenght of the wire was long enough already,but I don't exactly have to worry about projectors though.

Be cool to play the Wii in school with a projector,would be really fun,especially with Wii Sports.

It is. :D Red Steel is fun too.

The female and male audio plugs in the picture made me laugh.

Lol, what you said made me laugh.:smile:

The post has its uses other than just extending the cable.

The one thing that I dont think is great about the sensor bar is the flimsy nature of the cable.

If at any point the cable breaks or loses continuity once the warranty is up, there is your quick fix.

O and please be care full when doing that. and if you are under 18 please have a parent super vising it

lol :laughing:

1 some times the cable just doesnt cover the distance and you want it on a fixed place. (i have a plasma on the wall and my Wii is on the other end of the room that is 8 meters away from the screen)

2 wire les suck up 4 batery's every 6 hours of playtime

3 this solution will only cost you arount the 8 euro

4 it worcks and its easy to do

5 and it beats the candels to

1 some times the cable just doesnt cover the distance and you want it on a fixed place. (i have a plasma on the wall and my Wii is on the other end of the room that is 8 meters away from the screen)

2 wire les suck up 4 batery's every 6 hours of playtime

3 this solution will only cost you arount the 8 euro

4 it worcks and its easy to do

5 and it bEAts the candels to

Again, i'de really like to know how many of you have the Wii on the other side of the room from their telly. I jsut kept the little wrap around the cable for the sensor bar, since the max of the eight-or-so meters I'm using is one. Not really that much, is it? I don't think to many people have their Wii eight meters from their television or say five, with some detours to make it all look nice. Really, who has it? Not many. Except you. And Matt Cassamassina.

Oh, and corrected that awfull spelling there. :wink:

you meen IGN Mat?

well i know some more but indeed the amount of people are scarse

(sorry for my spelling i am dutch and dislectic)

you meen IGN Mat?

well i know some more but indeed the amount of people are scarse

(sorry for my spelling i am dutch and dislectic)

I am Belgian and i'm not. Dislectic. :wink: Sorry about the spelling correction then, because I didn't want to insult you. Yes, IGN Matt, who has been craving for a sensor bar wire of about ninety foot ever sicne he got his eyes on the official one. Or a wireless sensorbar, apparantly.

If you're dislectic, how do you remember your name "Maiky-NiSuTe" - I wouldn't be able to type those in the right order when I'm dislectic. :wink:

Well, I saw him post this is another post, and whilst it's no problem at all for me, I think it's very handy for people who might want a longer one. I imagine it'd be quite simple to do as well.

Candles work just fine for me. I use those scented ones to give my room a nice aroma while I play :)

The female and male audio plugs in the picture made me laugh.

Haha, take a guess why they're called male and female. :heh:

The wire's too long for me, all of them bloody are, the power lead's huge too. There's masses of wire behind my tv.

The wire's too long for me, all of them bloody are, the power lead's huge too. There's masses of wire behind my tv.

I left mine tied up with the wire tie before the transformer, otherwise it'd just end up loose and magically tangle and tie itself into knots with anything that touches it. I wish I had somewhere to tuck all the sensor bar wire though, it's so annoying cos it's like miles long and quite thin and flimsy.

I left mine tied up with the wire tie before the transformer, otherwise it'd just end up loose and magically tangle and tie itself into knots with anything that touches it. I wish I had somewhere to tuck all the sensor bar wire though, it's so annoying cos it's like miles long and quite thin and flimsy.

warning leabing your cable roled up can cawse fire or over heating (so has been told to me by a guy who worcks at a fire department)

Sign in to follow this