N-Europe

Recommend me some music, breres.

Stranger

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still pushing the Nightwish massive. I can send anyone ch00nage if they're interested.

Could you recommend an album? I downloaded Angels Fall First but from listening to the first couple of tracks her voice was just doing my head in with constant mad operatic vocals and such.

The streets are a disgrace to music, how someone can call this music is disgraceful, it requires no talent in order to write and is just some muppet speaking over music.

I whole heartidly agree. The freaking chav just spoke to some crap 'beats'. Hardly entertaining, I could stand on stage get someone to produce some music on a computer and then speak about my day or rubbish he dribbles about.

I whole heartidly agree. The freaking chav just spoke to some crap 'beats'. Hardly entertaining, I could stand on stage get someone to produce some music on a computer and then speak about my day or rubbish he dribbles about.

The man speaks the truth.

dukkadukka, i dont need to try having already done it a couple of times, using way less advanced equipment than he uses.

dukkadukka, i dont need to try having already done it a couple of times, using way less advanced equipment than he uses.

so which year was it that you were nominated for the mercury music prize?

you may not see the merits in his music but you should at least recognise that other people can.

baaaack on topic, stranger, it's a bit of a long shot but i'd recommend animal collective's albums "feels" and "sung tongs". they're quite eccentric but have a pop sensibility too; if you like the flaming lips there's a chance you'll enjoy animal collective too.

I was nominated in 2002, anyway mercury music prize mean fuck all, dizzee rascal one it for gods sake.

stranger, the kt tunstall is average at best, you're better off just downloading the singles. i already said this on the first page, but you obviously don't read my posts *cries*

yes they are, and better bands than oasis could ever hope to be :heh:

i love dfa1979! madvillain i also like, i might check out gnarles barkley too, i've heard good things about cee-lo. madlib's solo stuff is amazing, especially mind fusion vol.1 & 2. i haven't really listened to it much but edan's "beauty and the beat" is worth checking out too. i'm glad that i'm not the only person in the world that likes indie hip-hop :)

Yeah Cee-Lo is that piff! I thinks I prefer him as an MC though Goodie Mob's Soul Food is a classic, he's also cool on OutKast features; 'Liberation' (<-possibly my favourite tune of all time) and 'git up, get out' he also did a cool track with DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill, can't remember the name tho.

Madlib needs to cut down on getting high and claim the mainstream success he deserves. I haven't heard much edan but i'll keep an ear out for him.

The Wu have released something new; Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture. I only know a few artists from the tracklist but from what I've heard so far it's pretty good. :hehe:

EDIT:

Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse aka Gnarls Barkley

http://www.spinemagazine.com/music/october/gnarlsbarkley/crazy.mp3