NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Constantine

Ugly Betty

I love this comedy/drama though its not that funny. Though its kinda getting boring still love to watch it. Lol I love Betty's sister she a real fiesty character! Still i think its time to discuss this Drama as there was so much hype over it.

I quite like it, i feel gay watching it though.

(no offense)

Thats because you are Caris....

And don't try and deny our "private" convo on msn last week!

Anyway I love this show. But missed last Fridays, anyone know where I can watch it?

I remember I made a thread like this when it was new, now it's cool and everyone's jumping on the bandwagon. I WAS THERE FROM THE START!

You missed last friday's? I'm not sure if/where/when there's a repeat, but I usually watch the first chance ones on E4(wednesday for ugly betty, 2 days early) in case I'm gonna miss it on friday, or something comes up. As it happens, something has actually come up for tomorrow.

Great show.

I quite like it, i feel gay watching it though.

(no offense)

:rolleyes::indeed:

Thats because you are Caris....

And don't try and deny our "private" convo on msn last week!

Anyway I love this show. But missed last Fridays, anyone know where I can watch it?

Try 4oD. You could download from there.

I watched the first episode and I thought it was terrible,just not my thing i'm afraid and I probably won't watch it again.

Don't flame me guys,I tried :(

It's average at best. I gave it a chance by watching about 6-7 episodes, but it just didn't do it for me. And like someone mentioned above, I also feel gay watching it.......

Gay? You mean happy gay where you like what you are watching?

I mean as in i want your babys.

Now.

I hadn't realised that Bradford Meade is none other than...Jim Robinson from neighbours! Legend! Even more reason to watch this lol.

(sorry for the bump, but i was amazed when i heard, then realised how silly i was for not realising before, though it's been a long while since I've seen jim robinson either way)

and Daniel Meade is that gay jock who sleeps with Paisely from Dawsons Creek in Cruel Intentions!!

I've missed most of them, due to not being at my gran's and being at my mate's most fridays instead. But i love it. Agree with Caris, feel kinda gay watching it. or enjoying it.

All of you who 'feel gay' watching it need to either grow up, or be more comfortable about your sexuality. Or both.

I'm sure they didn't mean it literally, unless they actually get gay urges when watching it. I know where they're coming from, but I actually really enjoy this show. I've been trying to find the episodes to stream online but not having much luck :(

Yh i agree with you there she is totally not ugly.:shakehead

She totally is, the show is too, whoa, oh well moving on.

What is it then?

A drama, they just think they can chuck a few unfunny jokes in and that makes it a comedy, well it doesn't.

Sign in to follow this