N-Europe

A bit of a give away...

PyroFlare

Very minor spoilers I guess:

It's been years since I've played the SNES version. More recently I've played it on the GBA, but I think there were some differences. Didn't the GBA version have an easier Ice Dungeon?

Are there any other differences?

It's been years since I've played the SNES version. More recently I've played it on the GBA, but I think there were some differences. Didn't the GBA version have an easier Ice Dungeon?

IIRC, one block-sliding puzzle was changed. And that was all (ignoring 4 Swords)

You have no idea how much me and Twilight Link have been waiting for Alttp,I really hope it's tonight it's out.

Damn right!

I completed the original NES one earlier today (although I still need to do the second quest. I've died about 5 times on the first temple - its rock hard)!

To be honest I could wait another couple of weeks, I wanna play Adventure Of Link as well at some stage!

I have newer played the NES versions ... are they worth getting ... even if you have not played them before?

It's hard to say. I got them both with Zelda: Collectors Edition, but hate both of them. I'm going to give them another try...for some reason I'm finding some games better If I play them, leave them for a bit, then carry on a few months later.