NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Age of Empires III

Who's getting it? I was going to but i'm not sure, it doesn't play all that great as I thought it would and doesn't seem to offer too much new.

Gamespot gave it 82% and IGN 88%

Its out November 4th

IGN didn't rate the Age Of Conquerors expansion that well but that was amazing shame about the netcode though..

AOE 3 got the same rating as AOE 2 so it can't be a bad thing.

AoE III + Mocks = teh l0se.

Might get it for Xmas or something though. Liked the demo, but still prefer AoE II Series.

I loved AoE2, it was addictive as hell especially online, but due to funds being drained away by student life i doubt i'll get it. Also depends if my computer will be able to handle it

AoEIII is a great evolution on AoEII. Simple as, it wasn't supposed to revolutionise the genre. It's just a shame that theres so many little features they left out just so that they could ship it for Oct.

Also, great bug in version 1.00. LAN play doesn't even work XD!! Yeah, there ya go. However 1.01 patch fixed it, so no biggy.

AoE III + Mocks = teh l0se.

Might get it for Xmas or something though. Liked the demo, but still prefer AoE II Series.

Meh, that's not too bad... I mean Mario Kart DS + Mocks = teh ub3r l0se.

Meh, that's not too bad... I mean Mario Kart DS + Mocks = teh ub3r l0se.

same as me

but about AOE i played the demo and it was prett good, however im not gonnna buy it for some time, what with DS WIFI around the corner

Am I the only one thats absolutely addicted to old school AOE 1? :heh:

Was that the one with that crazy cheat where you typed in e=mc2 and you got like stormtrooper and bigdaddy got you an ub3r l33t black car. if so that was an Amazing game, i loved the sounsd the villagers made.

I liked the demo, 80 odd % is quite bad i was expecting more, i will probaly wait intill it's price drops first.

Im definatly getting it and since my b-day is right around the corner and it comes out October 18 so i will definatly get it oh i cant wait lol

egyptians pwn your ass ;):heh:

in the original aoe i liked the uhh what were they called the Shang i think idk its been a while but if that is one of the civilizations thats the one i liked to use lol

did anybody ever play civilizations strategically? some ones had faster villagers etc. my favs were babylonians :)

Yes.

Age of Empires II, however, I love <3 <3

meh i like AOE1 better why did they get rid up the super priest!!!!! That really bugged me. AOE2 is probs my least fav outta AOE1/AOE2/AOM

for some reason it seems to go really slow in comparison to aoe1, or maybe thats just me :heh:

The first one was the best, i gave my copy to a friend, but i still have fond memorys of how good it was.

The first one was the best, i gave my copy to a friend, but i still have fond memorys of how good it was.

I still play it :heh: got it free with my pc 6 years ago :D

For me its:

1, AoE2

2, AoE3

3, AoM

4, AoE1

AoE1 just doesn't play well any more. Theres so many little things i want from an RTS. It's even stuff like queueing thats not in AoE2 :).

Sign in to follow this