NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gentleben

I just got dumped!

Gentleben It wasn't aimed at you, your sweet. You had the balls to do something individual, which is alot considering it's like shower time on D wing if someone says something wrong here.

I'll assume it was aimed at me - it's what I thought, anyway. The last thing I wanted to do was cause a big forum rift and especially derail the thread, so after my final post I decided to stick it back on track.

Apologies hobb :kiss:

Funnily enough I got a similar message on Myspace earlier..

Is your name actually Rhys and you're using Gentleben for cover? :wink:

No, I'm not undercover, why does everyone think I'm someone else?

Gentelben, you are without a doubt the most unintentionally hilarious member of N-E :D

No, I'm not undercover, why does everyone think I'm someone else?

Because the presence of Ben in your name could imply your name is Ben.

Some people think my name is Murray.

I still don't get what the hell's going on... :/

I'm with you mate, didn't get what that opening post was trying to achieve, I came into the thread expecting to offer some advice.

Not really, but people who post image macroes and nothing else wind me up a treat.

g_a_y_thread.jpg

Haha, I too came in expecting to hear some shocking story and then to reply with some words of advice but was pleasantly suprised. Its a funny tale of love and woe, see if my Wii thought she was getting away I'd put up more of a fight though. I've not got finished with Zelda nor Red Steel and if she thought she could take that away from me, there'd be bother.

By the way, GentleBen, is your name a cover for Eddie?

My Nintendo Wii just dumped me!! One Day before Valentines day as well. Says she doesn't want to be with just me and try out been with other people as well. Feels like someone has pushed a Wiimote in my heart and twisted it. That heartless Wii-she. I got her back and have started dating my GB Micro and DS at the same time, I'm going to become the ulimate nintendo slut! I'II shower them both in stars and DS/GBA games, till my Wii-she gets so jealous connects herself to the shopping channel and downloads a Classic NES VC game in a bid to lure me back. I'II dump by DS and GB Micro faster than I dumped my copy of Pokemon Channel and come crawling back.........

I can tell you and I will get on.

Gentleben is a legend. It's humour like yours in which got me to where I am today, son. Keep it up.

The taste of shit on your lips must be something else by now.

what, you don't think he's funny? I love humour like that. It is not just a joke, it is a paragraph of funny things. I know we all have mixed opinions, but try to respect others, fanman and don't offend people straight away. Just giveme the freedom of speech!

what, you don't think he's funny? I love humour like that. It is not just a joke, it is a paragraph of funny things. I know we all have mixed opinions, but try to respect others, fanman and don't offend people straight away. Just giveme the freedom of speech!

I just find it disturbing that everyone you've said you hate and find stupid and annoying are suddenly legends and your mate. Your sending people kisses in freaking PMs for crying out loud.

Maybe it's funny if you're 13 or something, I don't know.

I just find it disturbing that everyone you've said you hate and find stupid and annoying are suddenly legends and your mate. Your sending people kisses in freaking PMs for crying out loud.

I never called anyone stupid. Sure, i've been unpopular in the past, but am willing to put that behind me now. And I may have childish humour, or I may just love the style of writing GentleBen uses to write jokes.

Never spell it right, you might catch The Gay!

Gentleben, I think it would just be best if we found out whether your name is actually Ben, or what it is if it is not? Have you another tale for us on this holy day of love?

For the record I can confirm my name is NOT Ben or anything remotely "Ben" like. I can't reveal my true name, so I'II have to stick to Gentleben.

For the record I can confirm my name is NOT Ben or anything remotely "Ben" like. I can't reveal my true name, so I'II have to stick to Gentleben.

Are you me in disguise?

If you're unsure there are a few things to check for:

1. Are you the most amazing person ever?

2. Are you hung like horse?

3. Are you the sexiest person in the world?

If the answer to all of those is yes then you are indeed me.

Are you me in disguise?

If you're unsure there are a few things to check for:

1. Are you the most amazing person ever?

2. Are you hung like horse?

3. Are you the sexiest person in the world?

If the answer to all of those is yes then you are indeed me.

I'II answer yes to one of those questions. ;)

Sign in to follow this