NEurope
Stocka

Games you are proud to say that you have completed

Hmm games I'm proud to say that I've completed... lets see.

In order of hardware:

Amstrad CPC 464

Robocop

Double Dragon

Renegade

Midnight Resistance

Ghostbusters II

Terminator 2

Total Recall

GX4000

Robocop 2

Megadrive

Sonic

Streets of Rage (Megadrive & Mega CD)

Streets of Rage 2

Streets of rage 3

Sonic 2

Ecco

World of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

Batman Returns

Strider

Desert Strike

Jungle Strike

Golden Axe

Aladdin

Mickey Mouse World of Illusion

StreetFighter 2 (with all characters inc Bosses)

Robocop Vs. The Terminator

Flashback

Another World

Jurassic Park

Thunderforce IV

James Bond: The Duel

GameBoy

Turtles: Rise of the Foot Clan

Super Mario Land

Arcade

Double Dragon

Star Wars

PC

X-Wing

Monkey Island

Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge

Monkey Island 3: The Curse of Monkey Island

Monkey Island 4: Escape from Monkey Island

Urban Chaos

Simon the Sorcerer

Outcast

Toonstruck

Under a Killing Moon

Rebel Assualt

Rebel Assualt 2

The Pandora Dorective

Overseer

Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within

Gabriel Knight: Blood of the Sacred Blood of the Damned

SpyCraft

The Black Dahlia

Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

The Longest Journey

Syberia

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Day of the Tentacle

Sam n' Max Hit the Road

The Dig

Full Throttle

Half-Life

GameCube

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

PS2

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Star Wars Eps III: Revenge of the Sith

Games I really should have completed by now (and may still yet)

Amstrad CPC

Golden Axe

BombJack

Star Wars Eps V: The Empire Strikes Back

Star wars Eps VI: Return of the Jedi

PaperBoy

How to be a Complete B@st@rd

Batman: The Movie

Jack the Nipper 2: In Coconut Capers

Target Renegade

Predator

The Spy Who Loved Me

Knight Orc

GX4000

Burnin' Rubber

Fire & Forget II

Megadrive

Road Rash 1

Road Rash 2

Revenge of Shinobi

AlienStorm

Super Hang On

Toe Jam and Earl

LHX

Prince of Persia

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiago?

Earth Worm Jim

Pitfall

Arcade

Goloden Axe

Final Fight

Street Fighter 2

PC

Magic Carpet

Syndicate

Syndicate Wars

Alien Vs. Predator

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father

Battlezone

Battlezone II

Tomb Raider

Vampire Masquerade Redemption

X-Wing Alliance

Ultima X: Ascention

Quake 2

GameCube

True Crime: Streets of LA

Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader

Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike

Zelda: WindWaker

Eternal Darkness

PS2

GTA: San Andreas

The Warriors

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X-2

Shadow of Rome

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Prince of Persia The warrior within

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Devil May Cry

Soccom 2

ICO

Shadow of the Collossus

Need for Speed: Underground

God of War

Batman Begins

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Ashamed to have Completed

Amstrad CPC

Shanghai Warriors

Bad Dudes Vs. Dragon Ninja

Harrier Attack

Megadrive

2 Crude Dudes.

Predator 2

PC

Omikron

Phantasmagoria 2

I think thats my lot (for now anyways)

Peace

Marximus

I hardly ever complete games I like.

Final Fantasy 7... got to the cave, got inside the cave... stopped playing.

Skies... the clouds went - I could fly right ot the last battle. Didn't.

It's always epic games...

OMG, you ARE me!

FF7 - Last disc, stopped playing

FF9 - Last boss, died once, stopped playing

FF10 - Last boss, died once, stopped playing

OOT - Last dungeon before Ganons castle, stopped playing

Although I have completed:

Half Life 1 & 2

Golden Sun (the first one)

Day of the Tentacle

Munch's oddysee

Strangers Wrath

But my proudest acievements:

97/99 Mudokens on Abes Oddysee

288/300 Mudokens on Abes Exodus

I wish there was a website where you could keep track of your achievements and upload photos and stuff, that would rock. Especially if it had a rating system etc!

FF10 - Last boss, died once, stopped playing

You can't die, you have auto-life which means it is the worst final boss ever. You sure you got to the end?

You can't die, you have auto-life which means it is the worst final boss ever. You sure you got to the end?

I think he means jecht. The last "boss" doesn't really count as a boss really :P Well with the inability to be defeated it surely can't be a boss :S

CoD 2 Veteran

All MGS on hardest difficulties

Super Mario Land (ftw)

Super Smash Bros. Melee (all trophies, arenas, characters)

Sonic 2 - Beating the game. I was a kid at the time, so managing to beat 19 levels (acts) and then managing to beat both Robotic Sonic and that huge Egg Robot without any rings was extremely satisfying. Plus the game wasn't even mine, it belonged to a cousin of mine. I beat the game before she did:grin:.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Beating event 51 without Jigglypuff (already managed to do it with Fox, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon and Mewtwo). Beating Adventure mode on Very Hard.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest - Beating the dungeons for the first time. Most of the dungeons were confusing and quite puzzling. Who the hell had the idea to put cows inside Jabu-Jabu and hide important switches in the scenery, anyway?

Metroid Prime - Beating Omega Pirate for the first time. At the time, I didn't know the reinforcements could be easily killed with Powerbombs (also found out by myself, the second time around). This guy was harder than Ridley and Metroid Prime combined.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Just beating the bosses. Every boss in this game is hard in a way or another. (Specially Chykka, the Boost Guardian and Emperor Ing) Still haven't passed on hard mode. Plan to do it, though.

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - The final missions, both the sinners and the X missions. Still haven't passed X9, but, man, did it feel good to finally kill the annoyng Kiryakis in X1. (I'm surprised nobody mentioned this game yet)

Fire Emblem 6 - Beating the game for the first time. I assure you this game is very hard and beating it without anybody dying. The acomplishment was nearly spoiled by the easy last chapters (those that you actually have to work for)

Fire Emblem 7 - Beating Hector Hard mode without anybody dying. My team was rather sloppy and unbalanced but it still felt good (especially the "protect Zephiel" mission).

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - Beating Adramolech, the Twin Dragons and the Final Form of Dracula. This game had challenging bosses.

Megaman Series (Original/X/Zero) - These series have tons of hard bosses and hidden power-ups. Special mentions go to Sigma (any game), the Tank-like bosses (I hate those), Wily (some forms) and Weil (Zero 4).

F-Zero GX - I still haven't tried to beat the Staff records in Time Attack, but I beat everything else. Beating Mission 7 on Very Hard is my most prideful achievement ever.

Accomplishments I plan on / am in the middle of doing:

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Beat All-Star mode on Very Hard.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Hard Mode and 100%

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - Mission X9

Fire Emblem 6 - Beat Hard mode.

Fire Emblem 9 - Beat Hard mode.

Megaman Series (Original/X) - Beat the rest of the series:heh: .

F-Zero GX - I still haven't tried to beat the Staff records in Time Attack...

I'm *proud* to say that I've completed all Broken Sword games without walkthroughs. Also, The Longest Journey, not because it would have been hard, but because of the amazing quality of the story. And then just a few random games I've really enjoyed: StarCraft (which I need to play again, I didn't follow the plot when I completed it many years earlier), Original Super Mario for NES, Thief I and II.

Perfect Dark 100% completion of Perfect Agent on all stages including the bonus stages of Mr Blondes Revenge, the level playing as Elvis (forgot the name) War, and the Duel and unlocking every single cheat in the game along with completing all challenges against the bots in multiplayer!

Kirby Air Ride - 100% completion, all 360 objectives and even completed objectives to replace purple FREE square fills!

Doshin The Giant - 100% completion, just for the fact that where I am located, barely anyone actually owns the game or knows of its existence.

I've gotta say

Anachronox and Day of the Tentecle

Oh I can remember being so proud of getting all 96 levels in Super Mario World.

And I remember getting to the second to last level on lemmings on both the SNES and the PC.

Me and my girlfriend had a competition on who could get 100% on GTA:VC first. Got taken to Nando's for pulling off that one, had to use a map to find all of the secret packages though. She tried to trick me using her Photoshop skills, it would of worked if she hadn't left the completed jumps at 12/36(or something like that).

Oh yeah, a few more old-school games:

Super Mario Land 2 - Finding out all the secret levels (mostly) by myself.

Kirby's Dream Land 2 - Completing the game 100% without guides. I was pretty proud of finding all the "candy pieces" (what I called them. I still don't know what they are called :heh:) in all the levels. Specially since everybody at my school asked me where they were (Kirby was one of those popular games). Apparently, nobody else knew where to find them.

Donkey Kong (GB) - Beating some of the most complicated puzzles.

Mole Mania - Completing the game 100%. I couldn't read english when I was a kid, so the game was twice as hard as it should've been, since I got stuck in a boss when the game already told what you should do. Plus, some of the puzzles were complicated and figuring them out and finding all the secret passages by myself was very rewarding.

Lion King (Mega Drive) - Beating Skar at the end. He just wouldn't die. Until I figured out the simple solution, that is, but it still felt good killing him. Plus, beating the volcanic level, the hardest level in the game. Solving the monkey puzzle was a cool achievemnet at the time, too.

shadowman on nintendo 64. anybody else? didn't think so. that game was fucking awfull. i had to mute my tv to remain sain when i played this fucking game. and all for the simple fact that the sound produced by firing your special soulblasting gun or whatever was designed to implode your real life brain or something. seriously, it was the must disgusting irritation sound i ever heard. that's nice and all, maybe as a onetime feature, only problem is that you have to shoot the thing like a billion times to get to the end of the game. that means you need a billion brains lying around in your house to survive that shit. or you can mute your tv. whatever suits your fancy.

Yeah that gun in Shadowman was annoying. Loved the game overall though.

I'm proud to have completed REmake on all modes (including invisible) thus unlocking a really touching message from the director after the credits.