NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wesley

Jesus!

What the heck is going on?

Everyone is god damned depressed all of a sudden!

One of my mates is REALLY depressed like suddenly, and also two of my friends split up and are depressed, now another one of my mates i depressed. What the heck is going on?!

"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask, you are a flatulent pain in the ass says:

dude!

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask, you are a flatulent pain in the ass says:

what the hell is happening?!

TOBY THE REFRESHER- And now i see its you thats tearing me, ensnaring me nil iligitimi non carburundum! says:

with what?

TOBY THE REFRESHER- And now i see its you thats tearing me, ensnaring me nil iligitimi non carburundum! says:

explain

everyone is like, depressed!

tell me you are alright man

sorry man

ive been better"

That's ANOTHER person. What the hell is going on with everyone?

Anyone ever had one of these moments where everyone seems to be falling apart?

And you feel like a complete bastard cause your life is awesome at this point.

I guess its teenage angst. i get pretty low at times, but i just put it down to that, and i return to normal fairly quickly. I guess its just growing up.

JESUS. Since my girlfriend left my house today, it actually feels like the rest of my friends have all been brain washed or something! It's really fucking weird. Not one of them are ok! What the fuck is going on!

I cannot stress how weird this is right now!

Depression, who needs? I'm too young to give a shit, and soon enough, I'll be too old. Let them drink down their sorrows, I'll get high off of their corpses.

Fuck depression, lets all get drunk and sing happy songs, or not. Just an idea.

I'm good, got a friend over. Playing Warhammer 40K: DoW. Nothing could be better... well if he was a she and very hot and wanting to have sex with me, but there ya go.

To be honest, I feel a bit down at the moment. Dunno why, I usually do in Octoberish.

As a person who has experienced depression many a time I have found the best solution is to get a crate or two of beer put on some fucking metal and go nuts. Best bands for this in my opinion: KoRn, Slipknot, Metallica. Get anything on RoadRunner Records and destroy yourself. :smile:

Being depressed is nothing new to me either man, as i like philosophy i tend to ponder my existence and reality regularly, maybe too regularly, and this can have some depressing AND beneficial effect on me (heavy stuff i know) but essential to finding real happiness and some form of contentment. Im open to discuss anything from the totaly mundane to the totaly arcane. its part of being a real human. RELAX and talk about it.

Then again , if your heads to far in the sand to talk , try listening to some quality music ,unlike the metal above. Have a nice "smoke" and listen to the moody blues or ravi shankar or pink floyd ,the velvet underground . Or , alternatively,try some mushrooms or LSD and blast yourself with the doors, david bowie or led zeppelin. Or even alcohol with the sex pistols,sham 69 ,the stranglers or iggy pop . As the majority know , there is always a chemical and musical solution .

Games truly are the best cure .There is no better means of escaping the shit.

Feeling extremes are essential.

It's probably the time of year. The days beginning to get shorter and colder definitely has some psychological effect after such a long summer.

I know I tend to find myself at my most thoughtful in autumn and winter. And for me it's when I'm at my most thoughtful, when I begin to think perhaps too deeply and heavily, that I become quite subdued.

I barely ever get depressed, because there is barely anything for me to get depressed over. Who needs depression? Nobody thats who.

And you feel like a complete bastard cause your life is awesome at this point

No, but my life is indeed awesome at the moment :awesome:.

I super duper, although it seems that one of my friends best friend got off with anothe one of my friends, cause my original friend to get extremely angry at friend #2. Plus my best friends are all on holiday.

I feel depressed sometimes.

But it's not as bad as "GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!"

There are a lot of teenagers and young people out there who needs to get things sorted out and stuff.

I feel like I'm right into it. First I'm happy, then everyone can go fuck themselves for my sake, and suddenly everything's okay again.

As a girl, I can blame some of it on my periods.. :P

i was really depressed when i was about 10, moving to n.i, not being accepted etc, went through it until end of high school. But now im fine and its made me a better and more confident/crazy/fun person! :D

I would propose that actual depression isn't something that the person in question has any control over.

Yesterday I went to cinema with friends, and my ticket to see foo fighters arrived (yeah, high point of my life so far :P). So, i'm good for now.

Although, there are like 7 homeworks to be done for mon/tue. 2 of which are essays. Yay.

i always feel depressed after a long run of school, you get pissed off at the teachers, pissed off at all the prats that make out there hard (mostly are chavs) and just anything now :/

Sign in to follow this