NEurope
ultrajamie

Do you still use your GC?

Do you still GC?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still GC?

• No... I've banished that nightmare forever.
    • Yes... All the time
    • No... But i Play GC games on my Wii

Wii has the things under the flaps at the top, called controller ports.

Ah, crap.... I was, for some reason, thinking of playing GC games with the Wiimote! lol.gifdorky.gif

Like most i haven't touched my Cube since i got the Wii, i still find myself playing Fire Emblem and RE4 on it though. :D

Now that I've got the Freeloader 1.0E I've got no reason to get it back out of the cupboard :D

Wave Race combined with a Wii and RBG cable looks remarkably lush, as do a selection of GC favourites in my collection.

i had lots of gamecube games but some of them where Japanese so i sold them now i only have Smashbros soul calibur2 metalgear solid resident evil 4 and resident evil zero i still play resident evil 4 smash bros an soulcalibur

My Wii seems to give a crapper picture fot GC games than the Gamecube does though...:wtf:

Which cables were you using on your GC and which are you using with your Wii?

GC games look a little bit better on my Wii.

Which cables were you using on your GC and which are you using with your Wii?

GC games look a little bit better on my Wii.

Both composite, and I'm sure Wii games used to look better too....so I'm kinda worrying I have a hardware probem.

I still play the occasional gc game on my wii - still need to finish Mario Sunshine, Killer 7 and Pikmin. Also got a few on my 'to buy' list.

Both composite, and I'm sure Wii games used to look better too....so I'm kinda worrying I have a hardware probem.

When did you get it? The ones sold in early january were supposed to have a lot of problems playing GC games. My friend had to send his back.

When did you get it? The ones sold in early january were supposed to have a lot of problems playing GC games. My friend had to send his back.

At launch :heh:

I originally had a JPN/US-modded Indigo cube but I gave it (and a few decent games) to a friend for his young son's Christmas present.

However, I really regretted getting rid of it so I've just bought a brand-new Pearl White Cube/Mario Soccer Pak from Amazon. I've no intention of opening it anytime soon as I can just use my Wii but I wanted a Cube again because it was a brilliant console let down (yet again!) by some poor Ninty marketing/decisions.

I originally had a JPN/US-modded Indigo cube but I gave it (and a few decent games) to a friend for his young son's Christmas present.

However, I really regretted getting rid of it so I've just bought a brand-new Pearl White Cube/Mario Soccer Pak from Amazon. I've no intention of opening it anytime soon as I can just use my Wii but I wanted a Cube again because it was a brilliant console let down (yet again!) by some poor Ninty marketing/decisions.

:wtf::wtf: