N-Europe

Superbowl XLI

Guest Stefkov

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it and bloody loved it, so glad I stayed up. What an epic sport.

Glad you enjoyed it Stocka.

I thought it was way better than last years Superbowl and Finally Manning gets what he wanted. I was so annoyed that the Bears got that Touchdown right off the bat but the Colts kept their cool and kept picking away.

Guest Stefkov

Best match i've ever seen. It started off so quick, its a shame it slowed down a lot. At the beginning I thought my prediction would ome true, but then by the third quarter it wasnt gonna happen.

I've signed up for a ticket for the Dolphins vs Giants in London on the 28th October. http://www.nfllondon2007.com (i think)

Best match i've ever seen. It started off so quick, its a shame it slowed down a lot. At the beginning I thought my prediction would ome true, but then by the third quarter it wasnt gonna happen.

I've signed up for a ticket for the Dolphins vs Giants in London on the 28th October. http://www.nfllondon2007.com (i think)

Yeah my mates signed up aswell so as soon as they come out to buy hes gonna snap some up for me and a few others, good times ahead.

Guest Stefkov

I realised after the hype I was in for putting my name down I only went for 1. So I havnt got any for my friends. I'll tell them the details and they can do it. Now if I do get the tickets, I need to find a way of travelling down to London. I'm trying to find ticket prices, but I had no luck. I will look again.

I'll be going for the Giants in that match. I dont know why, I just dont like the Dolphins.

I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed, I dislike how its so over the top for such a dull sport, yet I still watched it.

What pissed me off most was the big money bags piece of crap taking the trophy, it should be the players who receive a trophy. Not some guy who clearly bought the club for money, and the over use of the words franchise and organisation, and not the words team, players or manager. What a load of rubbish. And he babbled on about God getting them to final, get lost son, it was those people you pay to play for your little earner. Todger.

Guest Stefkov
I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed, I dislike how its so over the top for such a dull sport, yet I still watched it.

What pissed me off most was the big money bags piece of crap taking the trophy, it should be the players who receive a trophy. Not some guy who clearly bought the club for money, and the over use of the words franchise and organisation, and not the words team, players or manager. What a load of rubbish. And he babbled on about God getting them to final, get lost son, it was those people you pay to play for your little earner. Todger.

I do agree with you there, why was he going on about God helping him. I really hate it when peopel do that, no offence anyone. Plus the MVP gets a car..like he doesnt own 3 already!

I do agree with you there, why was he going on about God helping him. I really hate it when peopel do that, no offence anyone. Plus the MVP gets a car..like he doesnt own 3 already!

Manning should never have got MVP anyway. Addai was for more important to their win imo.

Guest Stefkov

Addai and Rhodes played equally well. Plus Manning now gets a trip to Disney World and sponser something. They were saying on ITV.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!