Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Does anyone here seriously follow a football team

Ant-Shimmin

I came here to say that I am an avid Aston Villa supporter (glances at username and sig), but due to high ticket prices I can't go to Villa Park as much as I like. But if I could afford it i'd make sure not to miss any home games.

I live a few miles from the ground, and I have a deep, deep hatred for Birmingham City. Who call themselves "Pride Of The Midlands" when they haven't won anything.

Villa are my favourite team, but are followed closely by Greenock Morton, Celtic, and not so closely by AC Milan.

And this:...

200 odd posts of meaningless shite that I could not care less about...

Just, simply, shut it, please.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder you're a chavball fan.

Do you know what Chav means? It means "Cheltenham Average", and you've joined the paparazzi in using it in so many ways and things it has lost all sense of purpose and meaning.

"Chavball", Jesus Christ. Don't you know how fucking stupid that sounds? Just because "Chavs" happen to like it, and you don't. "Chavball", fuck me sideways. :nono:

Do you know what Chav means? It means "Cheltenham Average", and you've joined the media in using it in so many things it has lost all sense of purpose and meaning.

"Chavball", Jesus Christ. Don't you know how fucking stupid that sounds? Just because "Chavs" happen to like it, and you don't. "Chavball", fuck me sideways. :nono:

Indeed. Chavs like football, but that doesn't mean every fan is. Neither does it mean that football is the cause of incredibly syupid violence. It's certainly an outlet for it, but so are many things.

I can see what Motion is saying, and I understand. I just don't agree with it :)

I'll say this though, he certainly doesn't give up :D

I like calling it chavball because half the English players are.

I'm not asking you to use it.

No, I wouldn't call Gareth Barry, Jonathan Woodgate, Steven Gerrard, David Beckham, Paul Robinson, Ledley King, Luke Moore, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Theo Walcott, Gary Neville, Ashley Young, Sol Campbell, Teddy Sheringham, Stuart Downing, Alan Thompson...(goes on to list almost every player in the Premiership and Football League)...chavs.

Plus, you've proved my point...

Another intelligent poster, nice on Cox.

I actually call it chavball half because of a great number of the fans are but also because a great number of the English players are.

There maybe a million football fans that are "chavs", but then again, there are a few...hundred million that aren't. Just because it happens to be more popular than any other sport in the "chav" society doesn't mean that it is a "chav" sport.

No you're thick.

Not to be rude or anything, but I think there was somebody who lives under a rock, who doesn't even know this website exists, who knew that you were going to say that.

I hate football. Get over it.

It's not that you hate football that's annoying me, it's your insistence on calling it fucking chavball.

I hate football. Get over it.

i thought you were calling it "chavball"?

You my friend are so cool! And a lot of scallys i know play football every once in a while, but dont even follow a team. And if you call someone a chav because they dress a bit stylish, and wear some nike shoes (not saying you have, before you come back with some stupid 'QUOTE ME' comment), then your a sad little person.

Seriously no-one has a problem! It's that you called it chavball that started this argument. Do you think people who like football are not going to be at least slightly offended when you say stuff like that, which makes you seem ignorant, regardless of whether you are or not?

I don't have a problem with you lot liking it.

I have a problem with people having a problem with me NOT liking it.

If you don't like football then why is evry other post in a football thread from you? Seriously do you think it makes you a "big man" because you call it chavball? Do you think you're better than us for "seeing the truth that chavball is crap"? Just get a life.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!