Your favourite Wii sport?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite Wii sport?

• Golf
    • Baseball
    • Tennis
    • Boxing
    • Bowling

I love tennis, as it is the most realistic, thus the easiest...

Realistic???....Not really, a lot of the time it doesnt know what shots you're making.

Bowling wins it for me.

Bowling because of the fun I have with my dad. Then tennis as I love that then golf and baseball together then boxing which I never play.

Golf for me. They put the most amount of work into making it, nice skills required, nice music, lots of different courses and it doesn't get repetitive (like Bowling)

Baseball, as me and my friends have immensely fun games, over and over again.

One of them still has a something against me after he was about to win, 3 points ahead, and at the last chance I got 3 singles and a home run!

4 points, to put me into lead. He didn't speak to me any more than necessary for the next week...

Tennis is definitely my favourite and the one I keep coming back to. I think I'd follow that with boxing as its a good workout. I like baseball but am rubbish at it. I played the golf when I took my Wii to my parents at Christmas as my dad was into it and I play bowling when we have friends round as its easy to get into and good for parties.

My folks loved Wii Sports and my mum has asked my dad to buy her a Wii for her birthday as a result. I couldn't believe it as my mum has never been into gaming before. Hats off to Nintendo for being able to sell a Wii to a woman in her fifties! :)

Tennis. Slamming a winner clear diagonal across the field was all the convincing I needed for the Wii.

Bowling wins it hands down for me especially pulling a 99 pin strike on some unsuspecting opponent....Priceless.

Baseball, as me and my friends have immensely fun games, over and over again.

One of them still has a something against me after he was about to win, 3 points ahead, and at the last chance I got 3 singles and a home run!

4 points, to put me into lead. He didn't speak to me any more than necessary for the next week...

Meh...The Baseball's good; but only on the 'training'....The actual games of it are pretty bad.

I went for Wii Sports: Bowling. I've got the most play out of it but that still doesnt mean I dont like the rest of them, just so far bowlings been edging it and is mainly what I play it for in two player.

ill say tennis but it still annys the crap out of me when you miss shots because the characters you aren't moving isn't there.

bowling is so cheap its not funny.All bowling games are though

Golf is cool.baseball could have been so much more.

Boxing a fun in short doses

golf because it tests your skill even in multiplayer

not that of your opponet

Absolutely love the baseball , although the computer opponents do seem to hit absolutely everything once you rank up.

Also enjoy the tennis and even now I am still discovering different ways to hit some shots.

I did like the bowling but for some reason , in the last week my ranking is dropping at an alarming rate and I seem to suck at it now.

Boxing is OK , but the unresponsive controls do ruin it which is a real shame.

Golf is the one I don't really seem to touch for some reason.

The biggest test of skill is when you hold 1 while selecting golf. It takes away the precious power meter and map! Now there's a challenge.

Sign in to follow this